Chapter 18: Past Confrontations

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Unknown Planet, Around 7:00 PM,

Issei was looking around, seeing if there was anything he could have done for the situation. He gave a frustrated sigh as he constantly send an SOS, hoping that some random Arcadian shuttle or anything passing by would locate them and help them up, but nothing. 

They were inside a nearby cave for shelter, it only took him a few minutes to locate a good cave, although, the best part was that he was able to walk only after a few minutes of using Diabolos Dragon God. The last time he did that, the result was staying in the hospital for weeks so that he could recover. The worst part was that none of his true family could come to visit him, due to some of them still being considered as Criminals, or either were not supposed to be alive. However they still came for him, much to his happiness. 

Juniper soon peeked out as she walked towards him. She still wore the same clothing except which was partially torn at her abdomen area due to her injuries against the fight that had happened. She could see Issei getting frustrated, as he exclaimed. 

"Great, we are stranded here on this planet, with no signal?" 

 Issei spoke with a frustrated tone, he gritted his teeth remembering on how he was given the option, either save the weakened empress or let the Black Arms led by Vlad Arc escape, what's worse is that she was powerless for a while, meaning that there was no way she could protect herself. Juniper walked towards him and spoke with an assuring tone.

"It is not your fault, Issei..." Juniper had kept her hand on Issei, she was helpless too, as Issei saw her expression and softened up a bit, as nodded, while clenching his fists, she then spoke with a smile, "We will find a way out of here...and get back to Arcadia to deal with the Black Arms..."

Juniper knew very well about a portion of Issei's past, when Vlad called out to Issei, as soon as he mentioned the names Dai Hyoudou and Sirzechs Lucifer, Issei became beyond livid demanding how did he know their names, although he did not receive his answer, they used this trick to bring Issei to their side, which did not work resulting in them using their nail on Juniper depowering her for a short while, forcing Issei to protect her, and save her. 

"Let's head inside, we will plan accordingly and remaining in this sun won't do any good..." Juniper spoke with an assuring tone as Issei nodded, in understanding, the duo headed inside in a nearby cave as they settled down for a while.

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.