Chapter 27: Laughing Rage

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Vista Mansion, South America, Earth-8, 10:30 PM

Issei and Snake were looking at their opponents, as they were comprised of several FROGS, Black Arm Soldiers and their leader Laughing Octopus. He looked at Snake and spoke

"So any ideas?" Before Snake could respond Laughing Octopus cackled in response, " AAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAA!!" The Octopus released what seemed to be a blacky ink like substance which clocked her completely, as the soldiers started to fire upon them. 

They both headed to a safe area, as they started to move around. There they saw the Black Arms soldier speak, "General!" 

Issei turned around to see two soldiers aiming their weapons at them, but before they could react, Issei quickly dashed and decapitated the two of them with his Excalibur murdering them with ease. Their heads fell to the ground, as Snake rushed towards him and spoke

"That sword, it really is powerful, isn't it?" Snake commented as Issei spoke, "Yep earned that thing to get it, it is Excalibur, the blade of Promised Victory.."

"The same sword that the King Arthur used?" Issei nodded as he kept his sword beside him, two FROGS were leaping around, as Issei brought out his M4 and started to fire at them, as they soon fell down dead. Issei continued to push on ahead, with Snake joining in. 

The duo was killing any and all soldiers that were getting in their way, as Issei takes down two more by firing at them. Snake takes down some more as well, as some of the bullets hit Snake. Issei shouted in concern. 

"Snake!" Issei rushed to him as Snake responded, "I am fine, kid!" 

Snake took out a syringe, which Issei indicated it to be a painkiller as he injected himself with it. While he was recovering, some more FROGS jumped around and aimed their weapons, at them. Issei dashed around killing one of them as the other shouted. 

"Enemy!" Before the soldier could react, Issei stabbed the other in the head killing him instantly as well. He looked towards Snake who had recovered to the point of standing up. Issei then asked, "Are you alright?"

"I am fine, seen and experienced my fair share of war..." Snake responded as he continued, "I can handle myself, but you, you are quite young to have experienced war like this..to be such an efficient killer, what have you been through?"

"I would rather not speak about it, at least not now.." Issei spoke as they were surrounded by multiple soldiers, they both started to fire upon them with their weapons as they soon fell down dead. Snake and Issei moved around to see Laughing Octopus in a curling position. 

She soon started to laugh while calling out the names, "Snake....General!" 

Issei brought out the Excalibur as he got ready, Laughing Octopus then spoke while cackling, "People dying, People suffering! It's so funny! Laugh! Laugh with me!" Issei twirled his Excalibur as he looked at Snake, they had to take her down at all costs. 

Opening Start