Some Information about the Hyoudou Clan

Here is some information about the Hyoudou Clan: 

History and Overview:

Hyoudou Clan was a recently developed clan, which was founded and developed few centuries ago. The clan was known to be highly influential clan, which was wealthy and had connections everywhere. Those that knew the Hyoudou Family, they knew that they were a very influential and wealthy family. 

Underneath the surface, the clan was known to have a Supernatural connection, they knew the Supernatural very well, as a result they were even well known in the Supernatural world. The current Leader of the clan was Gorou Hyoudou, Issei's father who had married a woman unaware of the Supernatural, that being Miki Hyoudou. 

The family had a motive, which indicated it was a very strict family.

"There is no good or evil, there is only power and those that are too weak to seek or gain it."

The motive showed that the clan was a pedigree family, meaning those that are considered 'pedigree' were given priority and importance, and those that weren't, well let's just say they were disowned. However, they were not barbaric enough to abandon them. 

By pedigree, the said member of the Hyoudou Family was known to have immense magical prowess, physical strength, weapon strength and proficiency or atleast a Sacred Gear. Those that did not have that level of criteria were immediately disowned, as they were not pedigree, but were not barbaric enough to abandon them, as mentioned above. 

 Another rule that was present was that the clan's members were not allowed to attack another family member, which included even those that were disowned, which would cause them to be expelled without exception. 

Relationships with the Supernatural and families associated with the Supernatural:

Now the Hyoudou clan had good relationships with the Supernatural Factions, however despite this, they were hated by a few select families. Some of which were the Five Principal Families of Japan, these were:

Himejima Clan
Doumon Clan
Shinra Clan
Kushihashi Clan
Nakiri Clan

The reason was that years ago, Juzo Hyoudou, Issei's Grandfather had humiliated their Clan Leaders with relative ease. He was able to completely defeat and take them down, along with their clan members without a problem. This caused them to have animosity between them which was still prevalent to this day. 

Their connection with the Supernatural had some positive impact, especially towards the Hyoudou in general. Since many Supernatural families did not want to break up with their clan. They were even willingly to do some changes that would not have been normally possible. 

One such incident was Rias Gremory's cancelled with Riser Phenex, this was broken because Rias had tried to give her virginity to Dai Hyoudou, which ended up with the engagement being cancelled since they did not want to break relationship with them.

Juzo Hyoudou's view on his family:

Juzo was a kind hearted man, who always put family over himself first, he possessed high magical abilities that made him on par with a Low-Satan Class devil, at best. He could easily take on even the strongest of magicians of the human world without ease. 

But as his age passed, his strength was weakened and it reduced, he was not the same man he was years ago. He also saw his family, becoming more power-hungry, envious and greedy, abandoning all philosophy of family and love. This saddened and caused him to worry since this clan's future is not something he wanted, he was angered by the fact that his own son was one of the greedy and envious people. 

There was only one he saw was not like the rest of his clan, and that was Issei Hyoudou, whom he loved irrespective of him being a disowned. However, he passed away leaving Issei completely alone in a world that hated him. 

Gorou Hyoudou's view on his family:

Gorou Hyoudou was a strict man, he followed his family's motive which he created without exception, especially when Juzo, his father became old as time passed and the influence of Juzo over the clan reduced. He was hard on his children, and made them work harder, becoming powerful. 

Issei failed to reach his expectations, causing him to become disowned, but he was not abandoned, Issei was viewed as a disgrace to the family, and was immediately ignored. Issei tried to talk to his mother but was given the silent treatment, he was ignored every time. Especially with what Dai had done later on to him. 

Issei Hyoudou's view on his family:

The only one that loved Issei was his grandfather, and after he had died, his life became a living nightmare, the life he wanted to build was all ruined by Dai, as he took everything he had. This caused him to become very depressed and hopeless as time passed. He hated how the factions treated him and wanted him dead, at every step, along with his family who could care less if he died. 

He tried his best to impress his family, but no matter what he did, Dai took credit and succeeded in his life, while Issei was left a shadow, he couldn't do anything as no one would have believed him, no matter what. He soon stopped seeing the Hyoudou's as his family, and saw family in the form of Hades and his family. 

Additionally Dai also spread rumors behind his back and charmed those that Issei loved, making him lonely and depressed, he could have turned hateful, but he chose to leave the family. Deciding to leave them on their own. 

Eventually as time passes in Arcadia, he decided to create a Hyoudou Clan of his own, to show how powerful he has become and what he can do. 

Current Members:

Juzo Hyoudou
Gorou Hyoudou
Miki Hyoudou
Dai Hyoudou
Aika Hyoudou
Several Relatives

Former Members:

Issei Hyoudou

(A/N(1): Massive thanks to Darkdecade97 for helping me with the story )

Any questions relating to the Hyoudou Clan?

Who should be a part of Issei's new clan?

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending