Season 2: Preview 1

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A man was watching several events unfold, upon closer inspection these were events of a different universe. This universe belonged to the events of Arcadia! Issei. This was a man that looked almost similar to Arcadia! Issei, except he had black hair and red eyes. He wore a black and silver dress coat, black armor, black pants and black shoes, throne. He was seated on a throne with an cold expression.

He was seeing and watching scenes that comprised of his counterpart's journey

He was seeing and watching scenes that comprised of his counterpart's journey. Some of the most journey, as he watched with a cold and disappointed look. 

"Cause I know what you feel, being betrayed is something I am familiar with, and you are not the only one, you are not alone in this fight, and I will fight for you, Empress Juniper...you helped me in my life, and made sure I settled down in a place I was not familiar with, same goes for my family, and it is fair that I help you. You helped me in my darkest and I shall also do the same..." The voices kept playing out in different screens across the backgrounds. 

Another scene shows an event that happened during the prelude of the Arc Civil War.

"I understand your concerns Arc Council.." Issei spoke up with a serious and with complete conviction showing his goals, "But I will fight in this war, Arcadia is my home and the only place that accepted me, and I will not leave it undefended, I will fight for my home and deal with all those that wish harm upon my home. I will protect Arcadia, as I would protect my home, no matter what happens, I will keep fighting till my last breath, and I won't stop until I am sure that Arcadia is safe and alright, no matter the cost!"

Issei's resolve shone in the council chamber halls, they knew he was serious, he was willing to fight a war for their sake. Issei was right, Arcadia was his home too, and like all Arcadians, he will protect their home no matter what happens. His choice was made clear as day, and no one was going to stop him.

A third scene is seen playing, 

"First time seeing, space Issei?" Issei looked at her and spoke, "Yes, this is my first time..."

"There is a lot beyond your world...speaking of which, would you not mind if I called you, Ise? It would be more convenient even for me.." Issei looked at her and gave a smile, "Sure, why not?"

"Anyways, you and your future squad will be having real time missions in the space..once you have your one year compulsory military.." Juniper spoke, as she continued, "The best part is that many actually end up working in the military or go down their own paths becoming the owner of several businesses, what is it that you want to become?"