Chapter 8: Star of Eden

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In the DXD World, 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

Unlike Arcadia, where months have passed, here only several days have passed, or in this case weeks have passed. A certain brown haired boy has been moving side by side, he had a look of worry and fear etched in his face. This was Dai Hyoudou. 

"What's the matter, Dai? Your brother is not there to save your ass?" Someone spoke to him, as a black colored gauntlet came on his hands, this was Crescent Moon Gauntlets, which was the Sacred Gear that hosted the Soul of Crom Cruach, the Crescent Circle Dragon and the strongest evil dragon.

"I...I....I will find a way to defeat them, no matter what happens, even if my stupid older brother is not here, I will find a way to defeat them..." Crom could only mockingly laugh at his host, who only had base level transformations which was his own regular balance breaker. He also had high magic level skills, thanks to his clan, and he was also a capable man as well, with proper prodigal experience with swords and other weaponry which allowed him to become well loved and well received by the factions. 

Despite this, the man did no single work in his life, he did not earn his position, nor he did anything. Everything that he had achieved was built on the work Issei did. He never did anything to earn the girls that he 'loved'. Crom responded to him with a mocking tone. 

"You know....at this point, I pity you, he left since he did not want to deal with the bullshit you and those stupid Faction Leaders had to deal with. I expected him to expose you, but...alas, he left, not wanting to suffer anymore..." Crom spoke with genuine sadness at the last part, he wished that Issei at the very least exposed him and dealt with his brother. 

Dai clicked his tongue in frustration, without his brother, he was having difficulty dealing with the current problem, this was due to the Khaos Brigade not being gone, they had made a comeback, as Neo Khaos Brigade. They have been attacking different locations in the factions causing even more problem.

Additionally, it was revealed that Rizevim Livan Lucifer had survived even after the Evil Dragon War, and had been strategically attacking certain parts of the Factions rescuing some old enemies and had been creating problems to the factions, however despite this, the Factions believed that Dai would find a way, but without Issei, he would be having it harder, as he responded to Crom