Quotes of Issei Hyoudou

Some quotes: (Spoilers for the story)

Arcadia:

To Nicolas Arc: "You of all people should know, how much I value family, Juniper and the Arcs are more of my family than my old family will ever be, and there is no way I am going to join someone who doesn't even value that.."

To Nicolas Arc: "Then you really are an idiot if you think that, while yes Power and Might do control a lot of things, it can't buy or gain valuable things like Family or Love. You are an idiot to abandon such things and chose a civil war by gathering those that don't understand those values and are power craving morons like yourself.."

To Juniper Arc: "When I first met you before the Civil War, I did not know know what I did, or where to go, I was all alone, looked down upon by my old world. My 'family' hated me for not being like my younger siblings, my 'friends' and 'classmates' believed his lies of thinking me as a pervert and a deceiver, but you did not, you saw through me, and gave me a new life, you gave me and my allies and only believers a new home, and for that I am eternally grateful to you..."

To Juniper Arc while looking at Jaune: "Truth be told, I am jealous of Jaune, he has loving sisters like the Arc Sisters and a loving mother like you, Juniper, I never had that privilege, and I am also happy for Jaune."

To Liam Arc: "I am not interested in ruling Arcadia, it was never my type to be the Emperor. I prefer serving that, and as for being the Emperor, Jaune is a better fit for that.."

To Liam Arc with a shrug: "Meh, too much paperwork, I am more of a fighter..."

To Alsie Arc: "Regardless, even if the war is over, the Black Arms are still out there, we have to be careful, that is why I prefer fighting on the front lines to defend Arcadia, rather than ruling it, I prefer leading armies to make sure the destruction of those that want the Fall of Arcadia..."

To Jade Arc: "Your intelligence, is on par with Ajuka...no I think it surpasses that of Ajuka's as well...your intelligence is really something..."

To Bianca Arc: "Talk about flipping a switch..."

To Juniper Arc: "It was hard to imagine you as a reckless and nothing but a battle maniac, but your case is understandable. It is not like a certain White Dragon Empress I know..."

To Rias(Arcadia): "It is hard to imagine I would be seeing a version of you that acts calm and mature and is not an idiot, and definitely not a blind moron, although, I am not sure if we will get along, your Red Hair and Blue eyes will haunt me for a very long time..."

To Rias(Arcadia): "Oh Rias from my old world? She is a pain, if I were to best describe her. She is nothing but a spoiled brat who has her Satan Brother backing up, who turns out to be acting like a siscon, She is selfish, abrasive, pompous, arrogant, prideful and a narcissistic woman. I once fell for her, but seeing who she really is, made me lose any love or care for that whore...no offense.."

To Juniper Arc: "I am yours, till the very end of my life, I pledge myself to you..."

To Jaune Arc: "I was never interested in being the Emperor, I was more of a fighter, and I prefer to help others, that deserve my help. Your, no, our family is something I cherish the most, and I will fight for it, even if it costs me my life.."

To Jaune Arc: "Wha-!? You fucking got Violet pregnant?! Your mother will kill you?!!"

To Jaune Arc with agreement from Juniper: "There is only one thing you can do now, take responsibility and be a good father to the child that Violet is giving birth to."

To Jaune Arc: "Regardless you will be a good emperor, the Arc Council, Juniper and myself all believe you would do a good job, in being a Good Emperor.."