Chapter 9: Magical Examination

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In the DXD World, 

Underworld, 9:30 AM

The Faction Leaders were discussing the events that have been happening so far, the attacks are becoming common, as their main goal was still unknown, as they were trying to release their allies that had been imprisoned by the Factions, with a lot of work and tenacity that they had taken. 

"Anything about Hades and Nyx?" Zeus grew with a frustrated sigh, it was not enough that Hades and Nyx went completely missing. Worse, his entire domain has cut all ties with them, and refuses to do anything for the alliance. 

"Nothing....they just vanished without a trace, and not just them, even Great Red and Ophis left, leaving nothing else remaining..." Azazel commented, but internally he also grew frustrated, they did so much for Ophis and she went without any existence, Shemhazai also added. 

"The last time we saw any of them was towards the Dimensional Gap, upon this we will be launching an investigation in that area..." Shemhazai spoke his own words, as Shiva seemed concerned he then responded, "I doubt that would be wise Shemhazai, there is a reason why Great Red and Ophis just went....missing..."

"Even then, travelling in the Dimensional Gap is dangerous, we need to be careful when we are investigating, worse..." Zeus added his own wisdom as Shiva shook his heads in disappointment, he did not know what to say at this point. The God of Destruction knew a few things, ever since Issei and his family left, their problems have been increasing. 

"Regardless, with what is happening, We must locate the two Dragon Gods, them not being there is a massive problem, it is just that, in a days time. Not only did Hades and Nyx disappear along with their families, but also Great Red and Ophis, they went without any trace left behind...worse, even Issei has gone with them.." 

No sooner did Azazel mention his name, many of the people present had frowns, while Shiva was wondering why did they have so much hatred for this boy. In his eyes, he will only believe it when he sees Issei's nature first hand. 

The God of Destruction and the 'Disgrace' of the Hyoudou Family have never met in person, but he has heard of stories of him, taking credit for the Pillar's action and using it for himself, but he was not sure to believe it or not. He had a bad feeling that something would happen had he believed these stories or not. He looked at Zeus, seeing the frown on his face, he could only internally sigh in disappointment. 

"And why do you bring him up?" Zeus spoke in an annoyed tone while putting an emphasis on him, as Azazel spoke with a sigh, "That is not what I meant, even he is gone, along with Great Red and the rest, think what this means Lord Zeus.."

Zeus lost a bit of his annoyed nature and understood this, if Issei had started to work with them, it could pose a potential problem, keyword being 'potential'. Neither of the people present saw Issei as a threat, he was too weak for that.

He remained quiet since the mere mention of Issei's name would bring hatred, so it was pointless to tell them anyway. He looked at Azazel who spoke after a deep thought.