Chapter 20: Rise of the General

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei's Mindscape, 7:30 AM

Issei suddenly looked around, he was in his mindscape, which was common for him, but he usually came on his own accord or Ddraig must have brought him here. He did not come here, which meant Ddraig had brought him here. He also looked around, his mindscape now looked different. It now looked like a garden field which had a gazebo and a table and two chairs. 

"Where am I? Ddraig

"Where am I? Ddraig..." Ddraig soon revealed himself, as the giant Dragon spoke with a smile. 

"I chose to decided to change the mindscape a bit, you liked it?" Issei nodded as he exclaimed in response. 

"Like? I love it, Ddraig!" Ddraig grinned in response, as he exclaimed, "Thank you, partner.."

"Although, someone wishes to meet you, partner..." Issei was surprised by this, as someone suddenly manifests himself in his mindscape as he soon takes a seat on one of the chairs of the Gazebo. Issei widened his eyes when he saw him, he seemed familiar to him. 

He was described to be a man appearing in his early twenties. He has golden-blond hair with several streaks of red hair. He wears a set of white knight armor and a crimson mantle, reminiscent of an "old Western aristocracy or royalty". His eyes were described as shining like a beast

 His eyes were described as shining like a beast

"Please have a seat my dear successor..." The man spoke with a tone of gentleness, as Issei soon nodded in understanding sitting on a different chair, as he spoke, "I am surprised you didn't recognise me, my successor..."

"Successor?" Issei asked before he realised who could this man be, he had a feeling that the person in front of him was akin to someone from Arcadia, there was only one person that would say that to him, as the man soon spoke, "So you figured it out, Issei..."