Chapter 12: Assault on the Main City

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few Months later, 

Arcadia Main City, 9:30 AM

Issei was roaming around with Moka Akashiya, Issei wore a brown jacket, white in-shirt and a blue jeans, his jacket had two pockets at the side, and he wore a black belt. He wore Reddish Black Jordans, which were real. 

Moka wore a sleeveless silver-dress skirt, and black leggings, her skirt was blood red in color matching her Vampire aesthetic, she wore heels as well, with her hair being left out in the open

Moka wore a sleeveless silver-dress skirt, and black leggings, her skirt was blood red in color matching her Vampire aesthetic, she wore heels as well, with her hair being left out in the open. She was a pure blooded Vampire, however she developed a very close bond with Issei. 

Now, how did Moka land up here? Let's backtrack a few weeks before

Once Hades was informed about Moka joining in, he was a bit reluctant on letting someone from the factions, but Charon and Thanatos convinced him that she won't be a problem and revealed everything. Hades and Persephone reluctantly agreed, as they headed to talk to Juniper about this. 

She was alright with the merging of realms with the Kingdom of Hell, after which it became a part of that world, they were more than happy to accept Grim Reapers, along with Moka Akashiya. It was a bit hard to convince the Leader of the realm, but eventually work was done and Hades's domain was accepted. 

As for Moka, well for introduction, she removed the seal on Issei's memories making it clear that she was also one of the few that meant a lot to him. He was happy to be reunited with her and explained to his friends, including the Empress on who she is and was happy to be happy by her side. Once the Empress spoke her farewell, after accepting Moka as an Arcadian, Moka decided to catch up with Issei and they had a lot to catch up to. Ophis and Nyx saw her as a potential rival for Issei's affection, but they knew that Issei was mostly recovered from his traumatic past and has become better.