Chapter 10: Graduation Ceremony

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Questions: Any name for Issei's new form?

Issei and Nyx were resting in their rooms, as they looked at the screen depicting their fight, they could see how they were able to push An back, despite her being one of the big three, they knew what they did would be noticed by many, some wantin...

Issei and Nyx were resting in their rooms, as they looked at the screen depicting their fight, they could see how they were able to push An back, despite her being one of the big three, they knew what they did would be noticed by many, some wanting to use his powers for harm. 

"Hey, Issei..." Issei turned his attention to Nyx, who spoke with a smile, "Do you ever regret coming here?"

"No, not at all, my life has been better ever since I have come here, if anything I have been forgetting what was going on back home, speaking of which, do you wonder that Dai would have been exposed? I mean almost 2 years have passed..." Nyx shook her head and responded

"I doubt it, you managed to clear most of the threats for them, and now they must be partying all day, your ex-brother must be fucking his harem full day and night, not caring for what is going on..." Issei looked at her and she nodded, she understood that the Factions have become dogs of him more or less, at this point she could care less if anything happened to them or not. 

"Anyways, forget about them, we came here to start a new life, right Nyx?" Nyx looked at him and spoke with a smile, "Yes, yes we have..."

As they were waiting for their name to be called, someone else came inside the room, as it was revealed to be Persephone, Hades and their two daughters. Persephone then rushed to him while hugging him. 

"Congratulations, Ise-chan for your graduation!" Issei happily accepted her hug, as he responded, "Thanks Persephone..." Hades, along with Macaria and Melinoë walked towards Issei and gave their own words of congratulations. 

"Well, what can I say, you managed to impress us all, none of us have graduated in 2 years, not even any Arcadian has graduated in less than that time, except for a few, but you two managed to do it..." Hades spoke words of gratitude, as Persephone added her own words, "That is my Ise-chan, he is capable of performing a lot of great feats...even Nyx did so much better"

"Indeed..." Issei and Nyx blushed on the complements they were receiving, as he spoke with a blushing smile, "Thanks, Hades, Persephone..."

"Regardless, we gotta celebrate your success, Ise, Nyx..." Melinoë added cheerfully as Macaria added her own words, "Indeed, we should probably go out for dinner, what do you guys say?"