Season 2 Chapter 2: The Trial of Outsiders

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei, and the rest of the Big 3 were watching the Vale defeat with a neutral tone. They managed to take out one Kingdom without the rest of the Three Kingdoms even knowing. Juniper soon spoke, 

"Well, it seems like one of the Kingdoms is gone.." Juniper spoke with a smile, as Willow responded with a shrug, "It matters not those Outsiders got what they deserved..." 

"Now, I need to deal with my daughter..." Willow spoke with a sigh, she could only hope that Weiss is willing to listen. She has been a terrible mother to her, and now she needs to set things right. 

"I will take my leave, see you guys later.." Willow left using her one wing, as An spoke, "I will also take my leave, I need to help Lie settle in his new home, we also have a lot to catch up too.." 

"Okay, have fun with him, An!" An nodded as she walked out of the room, leaving the couple alone, as Issei spoke

"So what now? Vale is gone, and the trial is underway.." Juniper thought for a moment, as she spoke, "We could take a walk around, like see on how things are. I mean we do have some people to visit, right?" 

"Yeah, I wonder how Elizabeth is doing. From what I have heard, she has had 2 years of education in Academy of Carano. She plans on soon joining the military." Juniper nodded as she spoke

"Well that's good, I am glad she was able to settle down in Arcadia, she has gone through a lot thanks to Carmilla Leichenberg. Hopefully, we can still help her..." Juniper added, as Issei continued. 

"Yep, the Wesker Squadron did all they could and it has worked wonders. She suffered a lot of trauma thanks to the experimentation, she had gone through. Juniper, that woman needs to be stopped, I wonder who else she has experimented on, and she doesn't have any concerns or empathy for the suffering she has caused.." Juniper shook her head and spoke, "No, she doesn't Ise. And she and Nicholas, they are a match made in heaven..." 

"Jaune told me, on how Carmilla used to have a relationship with him. He never loved me, and I hate the fact that I was so blind to his charms. If I had known, I would have never had a relation with that Outsider. He caused so much pain to my people, my children and my family." Juniper spoke with anger in her voice, however there was sadness, not only has that man betrayed her, but also has been aware of having a second relationship with her. 

Issei acted quickly and pulled her closer, as he spoke, "I honestly don't know what to say, all the way back. His betrayal caught me off-guard, I thought he truly loved you, and truth be told I was jealous of you.." 

"Jealous of me?" Juniper spoke while looking at Issei as he responded, "Yep, I was. You had a loving husband, a partner that you can call a lover. I had no one.." 

"Oh right...yeah.." Juniper spoke while looking away, remembering on how he tried to go for the affection of two people in particular only for him to be stolen by Dai. She growled when she remembers on how he was so broken and always hid his happiness behind a fake smile. She made that smile real. 

"And then he stabbed you in the back, both literally and figuratively." Juniper could only nod, they both were victims of betrayal, as he continued, "But your kids, they are still here, they love you as their mother, and don't and will never see that man who killed their mother as their own father."