S2 Chapter 8: Rise of a New Threat

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

2 weeks later, 

In the DXD World, 

Underworld, 10:30 AM

2 weeks have passed in the Underworld, since the defeat of Dai Hyoudou and his exposure. Many hated what had happened, and detested Dai for lying to them for so long, they believed that Dai deserved this fate, and he was destined to suffer as a blob for the rest of his life, since he had no Sacred Gear, he was not even worth the effort of saving.

The Faction Leaders were scorned and hated in many locations, people were looking down upon them and cursing them for being the ones to drive their hero away. It didn't help that they lost all of the Sacred Gears, all of the ones that were located by the Faction Leaders were gone, now belonging to the Arcadians, many of the humans working for them were powerless, and unable to do anything, they felt fear and despair knowing that they were going to lose their positions.

However, that was not the end of it, the girls that loved Dai were affected the worst, especially the Faction Leaders like Yasaka, Serafall and Elmenhilde, as well as Gabriel and Ingvild. Gabriel was the first to notice Dai's true self when Bianca asked her to see, she was devastated and locked herself in the room, same with Ingvild who screamed at the top of her lungs, and cried the whole day, she lost not only someone who would love her but also Nereid Kyrie, which Juniper was now the wielder of.

The people were also living in fear, with several having sleepless nights, they feared that when they wake up, they would never see their loved one ever again, they were terrified  of the Neo Khaos Brigade killing or attacking the Factions.

Another Faction that was hit the most was Olympus, with their Leader dead, Hera wanted vengeance, but she was terrified on what Issei would do to her if she tried attacking Arcadia, or worse if the other Arcs get their hands on her. Athena was also hit the worst, not only were her father and sister dead, but also her lover turned out to be a fraud and a deceiver.

But that was not the end of their miseries, the Hyoudou Family was the worst affected too, they had lost their complete support in the Supernatural World, with many families cutting off ties with them, however some like the Five Principal Clans were happy seeing them suffer, despite what happened to them as well, with them losing a lot of influence in the Supernatural world. Luckily they still had their human business, which was not going to last for long, unfortunately due to what Dai had done, the influence from the Supernatural was seeping into the human world. 

The Supernatural, or primarily the Leaders questioned Aika about her involvement, as well as the rest of the Hyoudous, but they were all clean, as they also were truly unaware of how evil Dai really was. They were still kept under supervision, with many fearing on what Issei would do, if he were to ever get back. 

All in all, the Supernatural world was at an all time low, such that it would never recover.

Opening Start