Season 2 Prologue: Changing Scenarios

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Unknown Location, 1:30 AM

In the distant location of the once proud location that was the Arc Family mansion, a man was standing on top of the Arc Mansion, as many troops were cheering for their new emperor, the man was described to be a man that had black hair and red eyes. He wore a black and silver dress coat, black armor, black pants and black shoes.

"All Hail! Lord Dracon! All hail! All hail! Lord Dracon! All Hail!" The people that cheered for the person known as Lord Dracon

"All Hail! Lord Dracon! All hail! All hail! Lord Dracon! All Hail!" The people that cheered for the person known as Lord Dracon. He was once known as Issei Hyoudou, but circumstances caused him to become the way he is, he now was the sole reason why the Black Arms succeeded and why Arcadia fell. 

The soldiers that were cheering for them were Black Arms Soldiers, all of whom saw Lord Dracon as the reason why they succeeded. He foiled any Arcadian Missions, wherever he was in and took down several of his opponents, and is the reason why the Black Arms succeeded and eventually took over Arcadia. 

"It took three years to conquer all of Arcadia, I crushed everyone that got in my way, and now...I will be the one to make others suffer, just like I did for so long..." Dracon spoke with an hushed tone. 

He remembered on how his life was miserable before this, now they will no longer scorn or hate him. They will no longer torment or torture him, but instead they will fear and revere him. They will have no choice, since Dracon will destroy anyone that gets in his way. 

Suddenly, someone came beside him, upon closer reveal this was Vlad Arc and Nicholas Arc, as Nicholas spoke, "Good job Lord Dracon, Arcadia has finally under our control! Any and all resistance has been crushed!  I made the right choices in order to get you to our side. The Bombings, that was her biggest mistake. The mistake that caused you to join us, and become Arcadia's biggest enemy." 

"Her? She was just a gullible moron that was under your spell for 20 years. She was a fool to trust you, and I was a fool to trust her. No matter, she is not going to bother our goals any longer." Vlad nodded in response as he spoke. 

"You are right on that, and now they are all dead. You have made sure to wipe out every last Arc, hunting them down and killing them, even Galath couldn't survive. Your flames has made sure of that..you even taken the power of the Gods for yourself.." Lord Dracon nodded as he spoke