Chapter 15: Wolf Chasing

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was completely stunned, as Rias looked at him, this was the first time she had met him in person. She knew that he was the famous graduate of the Magic Academy that had even damaged An Ren, someone many could only dream of beating. She always wanted to meet him and talk with him in person. 

However, Rias was not expecting Issei to act like this, sure she was known to be mesmerising to many but she never thought it would bring someone like him in a daze, as she was also surprised. 

Unbeknownst to Rias, her beauty was not the reason Issei was in a daze. 

Juniper soon called out for the two, as she spoke, "Issei, she will be your partner for the mission..." Juniper's words made Issei snap out of his daze, as she continued, "If you want a background about Rias and her past, I will give you a brief run through. She was born in the Kingdom of Hell. Rias is half-demon and half-human. She is well versed in fighting and uses Destructive Magic from her Demonic side. Rias served in the Military for 5 years, then joined up with Shadow Company, where she showed her sheer powerful might. So much of her was so renowned in both the Military and PMC Network, she was given a seat behind me, as one of the Empresses Hands, one of the Shadows." 

Issei nodded in understanding while Rias became flustered from the praise, as he felt like she was different, but a part of him was just unable to adjust to it, as Rias mused, "Please stop...Empress.."

"There is nothing wrong in receiving a praise, anywho, Issei she will be your partner for the mission.." Issei looked at her and nodded, he soon turned to Rias who had lost her flustered look and gave a smile to Issei as she spoke

"It will be a pleasure to work with you Issei Hyoudou.." Issei nodded while still being nervous as he spoke

"Sure, it is..." Both Juniper and Rias noted that Issei was nervous, they did not understand why or what caused his nervousness. Juniper looked at Issei and wondered if he had ever met Rias before in his life, which she highly doubt it was possible, since most, if not all of the people that Issei met are known to her, and Rias was not one of them. 

"Is something the matter, Issei?" Issei shook his head and responded, "N-No, nothing, nothing much..."

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.