S2 Chapter 15: Hope from the Different Worlds

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Dracon watched the scene with a smile, as Juniper(Dracon) spoke while being crucified, she was horrified to witness what Dracon had done, with her tone being placed with complete horror, "No..."

"Is it not obvious, this is the beginning of the end. The end of Arcadia, and you will be a prime witness once I am done with this world and my Lesser version! You Arcadians will now know what it means to suffer and know true despair just like you inflicted on me and many others before!" Juniper(Dracon) gritted her teeth in anger, as Dracon pulled her chin up in the air to look at him in the eye as he spoke, "You Arcs will fall, once your ego and pride is broken when your will is shattered, I will certainly relish slaughtering every last one of you!"

Juniper(Dracon) could only turn her gaze away, as Dracon released her, he then spoke with a mocking tone, "Whoops forgot.." 

Dracon snapped his fingers performing some actions as he spoke, "Now all those from the Four Kingdoms that will come here without any problems..." Dracon opened up a portal revealing millions of people that belonged to the Four Kingdoms, he narrowed his gaze when he sensed the corruption and vileness in several of the people, and he knew that several were cowards, additionally, he knew some will have to abandon him. Some of the people turned to Juniper(Dracon), however Dracon spoke

"Ah, I am afraid not fellas, she is my prey, let me make it very clear. None shall touch her except for me..." Dracon raised a lot of his aura making his message clear, as he soon grunted himself , snapped his fingers making them remember what happened to Vale and spoke, "Now then, I believe you all will be making progress against these Arcadians, all those that have desired vengeance against them for killing their family members present in Vale, I can sense some anger brewing in, you can all have your vengeance against these Arcadians!" 

"I will give you the power necessary and abilities needed to do so, but you will be fighting for me and fighting till the very end, and I mean it, so I don't want any of you deserting or insubordinating me, fight for me and you will get any of the riches that Arcadians have for you. And to those that desire vengeance against them, you will get your chance, slaughter these Arcadians without any mercy..." 

Those from the Four Kingdoms roared in happiness, as amongst them were Pyrrha's parents Thetis and Peleus Nikos who all wanted vengeance against the Arcadians for killing their daughter. 

Dracon snapped his fingers and gave them the power that they needed to defeat these Arcadians as they all charged at the Arcadian races, he watched with glee as Void Ghidorah was laying waste onto the Arcadian cities of this world, and heading towards the other cities, as Godzilla and King Kong try to stop Void Ghidorah. 

"Why?" Dracon turned to her as Juniper(Dracon) shouted with anger and fury, with tears falling from her eyes, "Why do you want to conquer other worlds?! Why do you want to destroy this world's Issei? What did he do to you!?" 

"At this point, you of all people should know that I am a Tyrant! My rule will never be accepted by my Lesser Versions, my views and visions of controlling the populace with fear and strength will never be accepted, just like Jaune and his pathetic One-Five from the Universe 9905, I have seen it before, and again! They will never accept me, but I won't let that happen, no matter what happens!" Dracon's words made Juniper(Dracon) only look down in sadness and anguish, he really wanted to bring in as much despair, hatred and grief as possible That is how he was treated and that is how he will now treat others.