S2 Chapter 7: The True Hero

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The Four looked at the Leaders, ready for a clash. Issei had been glaring at the Leaders waiting for a very long time to deal with them once and for all. Every pain, every single grief these Leaders put him through, the ignoring of the Gremory Peerage and their attacks and trauma upon him. 

"Issei!" The one who called out was An Ren, she was in her Mandarin Armor. Juniper's body glowed, as he brought out the Infinity Stones, which glowed in power, and Willow who had raised her one wing, releasing her own aura.

"So are you going to enter into your stronger armor?" Issei nodded, as his body glowed and he entered into his Diabolos Dragon Armor, which shocked the Leaders, as Sirzechs shouted in anger and fear, "How can you have the power of Ophis and Great Red?!!"

"I don't think i owe you of all people an explanation, and besides, I was going to reveal it myself! But you guys intervened like the dogs you are!" Issei spoke with a mocking tone causing the Leaders to grit their teeth as Issei brought out the Star of Eden, and got ready for the fight. He internally grinned seeing them like this.

"Everyone, I want you to make sure none of these small fry intervene, including you Excelsus!" Rias(Arcadia) spoke for everyone while stomping on a battered and bruised Rias Gremory, "You got it General!" 

"Affirmative!" EXCELSUS roared into the battlefield, keeping a watch on the Sitri Peerage and Dulio Gesualdo, who were all knocked down.

Meanwhile, Shiva, Indra and Gabriel watched the scene with confusion, the latter being angrier than before, as Bianca asked, "Aren't you going to fight Lord Shiva?" 

"None, I see no reason to fight in this battle, I had my doubts on Dai, even more, since your Father's return, if anything, you can be assured that I nor Indra would be fighting.." Indra nodded in agreement, as Saphron spoke, "At least there are two people that are making sense..."

"I honestly sense that brat to be trouble before, but given how many people were supporting him, I couldn't see anything....When he eyed your mother, I knew that something was horribly wrong with him..." Indra spoke his own thoughts as Jaune spoke, "You will see soon enough, on how badly you have judged him, Lord Indra.."

"But before, that..." Jade asked the question, "What did you know about Dad, before this?"

"Truth be told, I knew nothing about him, I did hear rumors about him, but that was all they were, just rumors...I did warn Azazel about keeping that brat Dai in check, else I would destroy his soul completely, I am one of the few beings capable of doing so....I never met your father at all in person, the first time I met him was when we had met the first time in Arcadia, Shiva on the other hand, met him earlier...." Indra spoke his words, as Shiva spoke, "It is true, I wanted to meet the boy personally, from someone that had a reputation for being a rapist, criminal and a glory hogger, I wanted to see if he was really like that, but all he did was avoid me..."

The Arc Siblings looked at each other, as Hades stepped forward and spoke, "If you do know, you should probably read that boy Dai, you will know what kind of a person he really is.." 

Shiva seemed to nod upon this as Persephone spoke, "Believe me, you two are the smartest amongst the entire factions, even smarter than this pigeon over there..."