Chapter 30: Apocalyptic Assault

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was watching the battlefield, as he looked at the scene from his visor, he was not affected by the vacuum of space due to his body being made of Great Red's flesh. He looked around at the field since, even if Issei was not in his armor, he can easily breathe in space. 

"Well it seems like everything went according to plan..." Issei spoke as he looked around to see the ships fighting, he was contacted by Juniper as she spoke, "I never thought that your Apocalypse Answerarms is a literal mobile station, you really do have a lot of tricks up your sleeves, don't you Ise?"

"You got that right, Juniper, although we need to take down that ship right over there.." Issei pointed towards the Ship that attacked them the first time, as Juniper nodded in agreement. 

"I agree, and I do have a gut feeling that Carmilla is the one that is piloting that thing.." Juniper looked towards the ship, as Issei responded, "Judging by that tone, you really want her dead, don't you?"

"Wishful thinking, Ise, wishful thinking. She always found a way to escape from my grasps.." Juniper mused in response, as Issei responded, "Seems like that, this thing still has a lot of moves I haven't worked out yet.." 

"I see...which move was that, which you used to protect the fleet..?" Issei spoke in response, "It's called Revelation Barrier, which has complete protection of any magical blast, even God Level Blasts can't do anything, and from what I can tell, it is going to get stronger as time passes by...." 

"The only problem is that, I can't keep this form permanently, it is rapidly reducing my mana reserves.." Issei spoke, as Juniper spoke with concern, "Why did you not tell me this?"

"An oversight I failed to notice.." A sigh could be heard from Juniper's tone, as she spoke, "Please don't be reckless like that, I don't wish to lose you.."

"Hehe, worry not I should be able to keep this suit up for an hour before I start reaching Mana exhaustion levels, but there is a chance I can use the Mother Crystal to restore my mana. I should have some in my pocket dimension.." Juniper looked at Issei and spoke with a smile, "I guess that should do, but I have some if you need it, you are basically piloting an entire Space Station, so you are going to need a lot of mana.."

"You are right on that one. Well, let's end this battle and go home.." Juniper nodded in agreement and hummed in response, as she cuts off the call. Issei looks at the battle scene, as he could see Rias and the 501st clashing against the Black Arms forces, as Issei spoke to Ddraig, "Ddraig, let's get a move on!" 

"You bet bestie, let's fight once and for all!" Ddraig declared as Issei piloted the Space Station forward as several ships and start destroyers joined them in the fight. He looked to see even the Arc Siblings, minus Saphron, Aqua and Bianca join the fight as well. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]