Season 2 Chapter 3: Meeting of the Factions

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In Dracon's World, 

Earth-DXD Airspace, ???

Dracon was inside his own ship, the infamous Black Sun which he had gained from defeating and killing Nicholas. Earlier, he managed to lure out Carmilla by tricking her in the form of Nicholas. She underestimated Dracon's intelligence and ingenuity, since he observed how Nicholas acted with her and played accordingly, using his charms to inform Carmilla about a secret meeting. 

Using a hidden power, he was able to mimic Nicholas and lure Carmilla, allowing Dracon to eliminate and kill her for good as well. 

He tortured her for days, using the same techniques she once used for her guinea pigs and experimentations. She resisted but as time passed. Dracon succeeded to break her, he enjoyed seeing her suffer, and when he became bored, he killed her off as well. Her body was soon disposed off and destroyed leaving nothing behind. 

He even hunted down Freesia as well, making sure she was also eliminated, he hunted almost everyone that is a threat or obstacle to his goals. Thus, leaving only those that are truly loyal to him. He had succeeded in a place that Nicholas, Vlad and Carmilla could only dream of - Destroy and Conquer Arcadia. 

"Hmm...it's time..." Dracon pressed a switch underneath his throne as Two Troopers, their Armor is described to look very streamlined, almost robotic in appearance. The Armor plating is that of red, grey and black, with small light blue panelings that lit up the Armor, along with a yellow marking on their Shoulder Armor to indicate rank. They also appear to have no Visor and instead have a large red metal piece on their Helmet. These are the Black Arms Royal Guard.

"Yes, Lord Dracon?" One of the Royal Guards asked to which Dracon responded

"Contact General Taurus and bring him here, I want to have a word with him.." The other Royal Guard responded, "As you wish, Lord Dracon!" 

The two guards left as Dracon's television feed showed him a shocking reveal. He looked to see a scene in the Underworld, where his former brother Dai Hyoudou was marrying the girls of his universe. The girls comprised of Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweisse, Ravel, Gabriel, Ingvild, Tsubaki, Sona, Kuisha, Seekvaira, Athena, Artemis, Latia, Penemue and Yasaka

He was seething in anger, to the point of releasing extremely dark aura that made the Black Arms soldiers pale, understanding that he was angry at whatever he was witnessing.