S2 Chapter 11: Supreme General of Despair

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Everyone looked towards the Supreme General in shock and terror, Willow gritted her teeth in anger seeing the situation herself. Jaune spoke with total and utter disbelief. 

"This cannot be true, Mom would never do this, she would never kill her own people without any mercy or empathy. I refuse to believe this to be true.." Jaune spoke with total and utter disbelief, as Dracon only laughed angering some of the people present even further while Juniper(Dracon) could only remain silent, she remembered on how Dracon made her into the women she is today, and she no longer could feel anything, no emotion at all. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Death Note)

Despite this, her expression was that of a woman that was begging to be freed from this monster, even if it meant killing her. As long as she was away from him, it would be better. 

"It is....she has been the Supreme General this whole time, and none of you could even figure it out...even you Willow, you failed to see that Juniper of your world was the same person that slaughtered many of your forces, she has served me quite well with her loyalty. Eliminating anyone that stands against me, anyone that stands against my rule!" Issei looked at him in anger, as he clenched his fists in pure fury, he vowed to make Dracon pay for everything he had done. 

"Let me tell you how I was able to turn this Gullible Moron, into something more productive.." Dracon spoke as he put his hand on her chin, as he looked towards Juniper and Issei of Arcadia who all looked in shock and horror, all of them remained speechless as Willow spoke

"So this is where you have been, sticking up to his side? Never thought you would be like the others that you once despised, Juniper!" Willow spoke with anger in her voice, she never would have imagined Juniper turning in the same person that she despised with all of her heart. Juniper(Dracon) could only flinch, as she couldn't even respond, Dracon then explained

"Oh Sephiroth, don't blame her for everything. I made her into the person who she is always meant to be. The Perfect Arcadian Hunter, just like I am the Perfect Arc Hunter. She has killed her own people, in cold blood, anyone I opposed she slaughtered them without any mercy. She has been everything that I always wanted her to be, everything that I always desired to be, and some right methods can do quite the trick.." Willow backed away, she had lost both of her friends, having an idea on what methods Dracon was talking about, she was terrified to know that he really wanted her to suffer for what she had done. He soon turned to see Issei and Juniper of Arcadia, as he spoke.