S2 Chapter 9: Darkened Hellscape

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In Dracon's World

Arcadia, 9:30 PM

A man was lying on the ground as someone was pushing him to wake him up, as he groaned and woke up, this was Issei as Juniper was waking him up, as she spoke with concern, "Ise, wake up...!"

Issei's eyes started to open up, at first his vision was blurry, as he looked to see Juniper waking him up, she soon sighed in relief and spoke, "Thank Oum, you are alright..."

"Y-yeah." Issei spoke weakly as he got up and spoke while looking around, "You know where are we?" 

"Truth be told, I am just as clueless as you are, this world, this place seems familiar yet I am unable to deduce where I am..." Issei nodded, there was nothing but trees and greenery where they were, he soon spoke, "There is nothing we can do, we got to get a move on.."

"Hmm, you are right.." Juniper spoke, as the couple started to head out of the forestry only to be met with a shocking discovery, there was a statue of Issei's Balance Breaker and Vlad Arc, right next to each other. Issei and Juniper became horrified as she looked at Issei's expression, he had a look of terror and horror, as she asked, "Ise, isn't that your balance breaker?"

"Y-Yeah...it is..." Issei spoke as he continued, "What is even going on here?" 

"Maybe it could be someone else that is taking charge....something horrible must have happened here..." Juniper also seemed to nod, as she spoke, "I think so too, and this is Arcadia, that is for sure...."

"Let's go to the Arc Mansion, and see what is going on, maybe we can find our answers there.." Juniper spoke in an assured tone, she also was horrified at what is going on, this was a statue of Issei's Balance Breaker. She knew that Issei is not evil, otherwise, he could have easily joined Nicholas when he was given the chance. 

After Nicholas's betrayal, it was hard to manipulate and toy with Juniper, due to sensing deception much quicker, and dealing with them accordingly. Even if she was with Issei, she would still have the scars of betrayal in her heart, and with Issei also being betrayed his whole life, and literally seeing his whole life several times, there was an even lower chance he would turn on her.

"Ise, it's okay, we will get our answers there..." Juniper spoke, seeing his horrified look, she knew that he was even more shocked and horrified than she was, she knew that he was completely stunned at what he was witnessing, she put his hand on Issei making him flinch, "Y-yeah?" 

"Let's head to the Arc Mansion and get our answers..." Issei looked at her and nodded, "Right..." 

Issei and Juniper left and headed to where the Arc Mansion was supposed to be, hoping that everything was going to be alright.

Opening Start

[I'm hanging onto the other side! I won't give up 'til the end of me!]
Issei looks at his opponent Lord Dracon as he looks at him in his new armor!
Lord Dracon grins as they soon clash creating a tremor!