Season 2 Chapter 1: Fall of Vale

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei looked at his opponents, all the students, citizens and professors that were to attack him. Issei gritted his teeth in anger, he presumed that his step children would be safe and well in the Four Kingdoms, when the Black Arms would attack them, they can handle themselves, with the Sleeper Agents that would cover up the deeds. But here, the Vale Citizens along with Beacon Professors and the students. 

"You...we would have punished that criminal, if you hadn't gotten in our way!" The one who spoke was Pyrrha Nikos, as Issei turned his gaze to her and spoke, "Oh really, Pyrrha Nikos right?" Pyrrha nods, as Issei speaks

"Criminal eh? If I recollect, Vale laws state that the Criminal charged with forgery of Legal Documents are charged with a prison sentence of 5 years if the forgery damages or kills any innocent bystander. However, if I recollect, Jaune has done no crime, he did not harm anyone at least from your sorry lot. So by all accounts, according to YOUR laws, I find him to be not guilty of the crime, no matter whether you morons like it or not." Issei spoke with a mocking tone while putting an emphasis on 'YOUR', as none could answer. They gritted their teeth in anger and frustration, Weiss then opened your mouth. 

"Despite this, he took away a position of proper student, and he is weak, he couldn't even win against Cardin." Weiss's words only made Issei shake his head. She was Willow's daughter, she was nothing but a disappointment and a disgrace. He then spoke

"Funny cause Ozpin mentioned that no one was taking his position anyway...seriously, are y'all crybabies that got their prides wounded so badly! Seriously, if he faked his way in, why couldn't y'all leave him alone, like why beat him to this extent!? Did he show you outsiders on how weak willed y'all are?!" Issei spoke with a mocking tone, however he was also very furious on what they had done. He just had good control on his anger. 

"He was not ready for Beacon Training, he could have gotten himself killed.." Issei looked towards Blake, as he rolled his eyes, and spoke, "Says the ex-White Fang member.." 

Blake flinched upon this as Issei responded, "Don't be surprised, I know how much pain your organisation caused to villages that folster unity. You are the reason why many hate you!" Blake could be seen gritting her teeth in anger, as Ruby retorts. 

"She has changed, she is not the same criminal that she was before!" Issei has had enough of this child, it was no wonder why many hate her mother in the Military so much, Jaune being one of them. 

"Oh really! What about Jaune!? I am pretty sure Belladonna over here has done many crimes that would make Jaune's look like a walk in the park. This is exactly why your mother is so much hated in the Military! But enough talk, it is time I make you pay!" Issei had his Boosted Gear ready, as he knew exactly on how to take them down. 

Many shouted as they started to charge at Issei, only for him to grin maniacally, even Yang also joined in. She was certainly going to beat up Jaune's savior. Issei only brought out his wings, and generated a very powerful Heat Wave that started to burn the skin of his opponents. 

They all screamed in pain, as their whole body was charred with third degree burns. The soon fell on the ground, groaning in pain. Issei turned his glance away and spoke