Ova 3: Honeymoon Fun

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

3 weeks later, 

Issei's Personal Laboratory, 9:30 AM

3 Weeks have passed since the time Issei had left from the location of the hell known as the Outlands, as soon as he came back. He immediately brought a Diet Coke bottle and gulped it down instantly, much to Invictus's surprise, however he soon realised that, it was just how Issei was. 

He soon headed home, where he was greeted by Juniper who was surprisingly waiting for him in his own personal house. She immediately pulled him in and embraced him, not caring for if anyone was watching him, as Issei returned the kiss, they soon split up due to the lack of air, as they head inside. Soon enough, Issei reveals several items he had gotten from the raids that happened in the outlands. Before that Issei asked where are the rest, as Juniper responded they were back at their own kingdoms doing their own jobs. 

The items consisted of Kirin's horn, Rajang Pelt, Golden Rajang Pelt, Rajang Fang, Rajang Claw, Fatalis Shell, Fatalis Scale, Fatalis Hardhorn and parts of other Elder Dragon class monsters there to name a few. 

"That is quite the pile of items.." Juniper mused, as she touched the Kirin's mane feeling a surge of electricity as Issei approached her. She then spoke, "I am fine, just surprised that electricity would remain after weeks of beating a Kirin.." 

"Oh believe me that sucker just wouldn't die, it took us working together to actually put the beast down, and don't even get me started on the Rajang, that motherfucker can transform into a Super Saiyan and had a fucking Kamehameha wave that would wipe us out!" Issei exclaimed with horror, as Juniper turned her eyes and spoke, "I can tell.." 

"Most monsters you faced were Elder Dragon Rank, a Rank only S Rank Adventurers could face, and both of you did survive in the end, in a place like the Outlands. I'd say you did quite well." Juniper spoke her words of encouragement, as Issei nodded, he soon lied on the bed with Juniper sitting beside him, as Issei asked

"Speaking of which, I believe Cardin and his group have already headed to Vale, right? To protect Jaune.."  Issei put his hands behind the head, as Juniper mused. 

"Yep, he has already gone, Ozpin won't be able to protect him from those Outsiders alone...so, it was our only choice to do so.." Issei only nodded, he didn't blame his wife's hatred for those from the Four Kingdoms, since she was obviously betrayed by someone she thought as a lover. She would never see them in a good light, at least for a while that is. 

"And we do have some spies that would be dealing with Shinra Remnants like Willow-Sensei, and General James Ironwood to name a few, so that is another this.." Juniper nodded in agreement, as Issei spoke after a small silence between them. 

"Truth be told, I am jealous of Jaune, he has loving sisters like the Arc Sisters and a loving mother like you, Juniper, I never had that privilege, and I am also happy for Jaune." Juniper looked at him for a moment, as she nodded, remembering Dai and Aika, as well as some of the cousins he had talked about, as Juniper spoke while lying down next to him. 

"But you are forgetting about Melinoë and Macaria, they are your siblings, aren't they?" Issei only responded with a sigh as he spoke, "I met them recently, 19 years of my life, it was dealing with them.."