Chapter 13: Devastating Betrayal to Arcadia

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Juniper was completely devastated as Issei turned around to see someone that he cared for and loved in this state. She experienced something similar to what Issei did, no, she experienced worse, her husband that was with her for more than 20 years had completely turned on her. He did not know how to help her in any way, but he had to find a way to help her, she helped him in his time of need and now it is to do the same, he will help her recover, no matter what happens. 

The Empress of Arcadia was not seen in such a vulnerable state, she was weeping and there was nothing she could do. She hated herself for not seeing Nicholas's deception at the start itself, and now she wondered what else he had planned for them. She looked at her son, now fearful if they would act like him, or worse become like them. This also meant all of the children she had with that man, she once called Husband. 

Jaune was helpless seeing his mother in such a devastating state. He could see the fear in her eyes, fear that her children would become like their father, a traitor would terrify everyone. Moka and Violet watched helplessly, as they did not know what to do, the man they trusted turned his back on the Empress, who was nothing but a broken shell of her former self. 

They had to act quickly, otherwise they will lose everything, as Moka speaks

"Violet, can you contact the others?" Moka spoke as she continued, "I will contact my family, and see if they are alright..." 

Issei became wide-eyed, he was worried about whether the attacks have been extended to other kingdoms like the Kingdom of Deathless, Kingdom of Hell or even Kingdom of Dragons. Jaune also became worried as well, since his squad is still out there. 

"Right! I will do that!" Violet immediately called her scroll hoping the members of the Original 15 are alright, Moka did the same, as Juniper became even more depressed as she spoke sadly. 

"This is all my fault! This is all my fault!" Juniper kept repeating the statement, she blamed herself as she endangered not only her people, but also endangered Issei's family as well, she should have been more perceptive, she should have seen this coming, everyone was helpless, as someone's voice boomed from the outside garnering everyone's attention. 

"Issei look..." Jaune spoke with horror as Issei turned around to see giant screens that had the Emperor's face, or the former Emperor's face, making him horrified. Juniper also turned around and became pale by what she was witnessing. Moka and Violet were also about to speak however, they soon saw Jaune and the others looking at the screen, which made them shocked. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, citizens of Arcadia, esteemed guests, my name is Emperor Nicholas, and I have some news to deliver!" Nicholas announced with a grin on his face. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]