Chapter 2: Magic Academy Lessons

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Juniper was having a discussion with Willow, both of whom were talking about the grading examinations. Juniper held a copy of the offer letter that Issei had received in her hands. She was stunned when she heard that Issei was given the rank of Orichalcum in The Magic Academy, something that only high level mages could get. Those that could also get were those that had serious magic training. This made Juniper even more curious about this Earth. 

In all her life, and despite being familiar with Outer Space, the planet Earth was the first time, she had heard of this planet that housed beings like this. She wondered where it is, and if they could head there. 

"Willow, the kid....is he that capable...?" Willow gave a nod as she spoke

"Indeed Juniper, the kid was able to generate flames that could even burn a target all the way down, not even the soul is spared and these flames cannot be doused with regular water or even cold..." Juniper was surprised by this, his potential was pretty high and he could be pretty strong in the future. 

"The kid needs proper guidance I believe, if used for righteousness, he can be one of the strongest mages Arcadia has to offer. His power is something that our enemies, can use to their advantage, we must not let him and his allies fall into the right hands....but Issei is not the only one that can use this spell, Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames...his best friend can also do that..." WIllow told her about this, with Juniper understanding who else could do it. 

"Ddraig...." Juniper mused in agreement, causing Willow to nod, she was aware that Issei called only one person his best friend, and that was Ddraig. 

"Anyway, I will talk to the council about this, his power must be well known to the Elder Arcs at this point, Willow, please guide the boy, if we can get him in his full potential, who knows how strong he can get..." Willow nodded in agreement, as she spoke

"I shall, I will not let my student fall down the path I once did..." Juniper nodded in agreement remembering her crimes as the 'One-Winged Angel'. Willow soon flew off leaving Juniper alone, she soon sighed knowing that it will be a long day today since the Elder Arcs will also see what kind of a person Issei is. 

They heard of the boy, and had no objection of him staying here, but with the power the boy displayed, she was worried that they may be a bit weary of him. Regardless, she believed that they would make the right decision, no matter what happens. 

"Well, time to get ready for the day..." Juniper spoke as she walked out from the balcony, she saw Nicolas long gone, as he was preparing for his work as well. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.