Season 2: Preview 2

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Crowds had gathered across the Ajuka Stadium cheering for what is about to happen. Two contenders were arriving on the stage on the opposite that being Issei Hyoudou and Dai Hyoudou. While many were cheering for Dai Hyoudou, some were booing towards Issei Hyoudou, or Issei Arc-Hyoudou, who has taken up the nickname Arc due to his wife. 

The only ones cheering for Issei were his wife and adoptive children, his real family and his two mentors that are watching the fight. Juniper was the loudest, alongside some like Jade, Jaune, Rosemary and Aqua who all had one thing in common, they wanted Dai to pay for what he had done to Issei. 

Additionally, the match was broadcasted to all of Arcadia as well, who all wanted Issei to humiliate his so-called brother. The 501st except for a select bunch were watching from their homes excited for the match. When they heard of their General and later Emperor's past, they were beyond livid. However that was not where the anger ended. 

The Anger extended all the way to the Arc Council and all those who were helped by Issei and the 501st, they all excitedly watched the match between Issei and Dai. The match was even watched by Solid Snake, who was retired, Otacon and his adoptive daughter Sunny. How they were able to know this? Word gets fast around the places. 

Back at DXD World, the cheering annoyed those that loved Dai as Yasaka had spoken

"Why are you cheering for that fraud? Do you even know how much lies he has spread? You should have accepted-" Yasaka was unable to complete when Willow aimed her Masamune towards her throat as she coldly spoke

"Do you take Juniper for a slut like you, fox? Talk insulting things about Juniper or my student Issei, and your throat will fall, is that clear?" Juniper keeps her hand on Willow and speaks, "It matter not Willow, watch as their perception of their so-called hero falls apart.." 

"They will realise that they have lost a gem, and traded with someone like Dai.." Juniper's words made the Faction Leaders angry minus Shiva who could only watch this happen, he could clearly see a stark contrast between how Arcadians see Issei and how the Faction Leaders see Issei. Willow puts her Masamune down, as she speaks, "Killing you here would have been pointless anyway.." 

"Yep, if Issei wanted you dead, he would have killed each and everyone of you and dared you to do something about it, remember?" The Faction Leaders minus Shiva were angrier by this, but some were scared beyond belief. Gorou clenched his fist in anger, at how Issei's forcefully snatched Dai's items from him, threatening to wipe out the Hyoudous if they did not comply. Not knowing they were stolen by Dai. He almost killed his own sister to prove a point, seeing Aika hyperventilating remembering on how he killed her while Tiamat was unable to do but watch. It was only after Miki returned the items did he spare her. 

Seeing them in grief made Issei happy for some reason, and he enjoyed that feeling a bit.

"Honestly, they are really like dogs of our so-called uncle..." Bianca spoke with a cold tone, as Aqua added, "Yep, all the more reason to not ally with these fucks!"

"The worst part is that, their pillar wanted to marry us! Just how fucked up is that!?" Violet spoke with anger as she continued, "If Dad didn't convince us that he would handle this Dai Hyoudou! I would have beaten his smug face over and over again till he submits! I would enjoy seeing him suffer!" 

"You are right on that one, but Dad convinced us that he is going to make Dai suffer, and humiliate him. We should enjoy the show!" Jade spoke as Jaune added. 

"Plus, he already has plans to deal with these leaders, and will annihilate them if need be, if they even try to harm him, especially Sircunt over there.." Jaune pointed towards Sirzechs who was seething in rage, the amount of disrespect Issei and his family has given was too much. He vowed to put Issei in his place, not knowing Issei's Eikon was designed to destroy any Devils or creatures of Darkness. 

"Everyone, let's see on how our uncle gets his ass kicked left right and center! I want him to suffer for what he did to Dad! I believe he would do it!" Saphron and Olivia remained silent watching the match with enjoyment. Sirzechs was shaking with rage, not only did they show utter disrespect to him, but also they are enjoying their suffering. 

The only reason he did not attack was because of Issei killing Artemis and almost killing the two for threatening Arcadia to get his God Keys. The two being Rias and Sirzechs. The reason for this match happening is because if Dai wins, Arcadia will assist them and ally with them, but if Issei wins, all Sacred Gears will become part of Arcadia. 

Arcadia, thanks to Issei and Jade have already found a way to do so without killing the host. This was due to Issei finding out about Valerie and deeming the Factions incompetent in handling this, much to their anger and hatred. A sentiment that was agreed by all the Elder Arcs as well, when it was informed to them, Issei and Juniper were tasked with extracting the gears, since it would be better off without them. 

Meanwhile, at the battlefield, Issei was already with a bored expression as he looked at his so-called brother. Dai then spoke with a mocking tone. 

"Are you ready to lose and grovel before me?" Issei only laughed at his face silencing everyone and angering them excluding the Arcadians, who watch with a smile, Issei could blow up Earth-DXD if he wanted to. These fools don't even know who they are really crossing against. 

Juniper had a sadistic smirk, if it were up to her, she would kill Dai over and over again, his mere expression reminded her of Nicholas and she hated that, no she despised that. 

"No brother, I am going to make sure you regret ever thinking of making my life miserable. You had the gall to ask for my daughters! I will make sure you even think about going after them! I promise you nothing but endless pain and suffering, Dai Hyoudou!" Issei spoke coldly, as he looked towards Naud who made an announcement. 

"The match between Dai Hyoudou and Issei Arc-Hyoudou shall commence in a few minutes! Fighters, are you ready!!" Dai brought out Ascalon as Issei brought out his Excalibur and Jizo Mitama and got into his stance. 

The Blade was seen by Arthur with pure anger in his eyes, remembering on how his family deserved the blade, not this fraud, but he was too afraid knowing full well on what Issei was capable of, and he dreaded to fight against Issei. 

For now he could only hope that Dai beats him, for good.

"And Begin!!"

The former brothers clashed against each other, as they vowed to win at all costs, no matter what would happen towards the other. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for the final preview, the next chapter will begin Season 2 of the story. Things will get intense in the prologue due to some things happening at Beacon)

(A/N(2): And yes, everyone in Arcadia will know about Dai as well, before the fight even begins)

Any Openings? Note: It should be in English. 

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!