Chapter 144 - Coming Home

Smut warning!!!!

My hands shake as I close the letter.  Fred... how did he?  Why would he?

He wouldn't.

Not unless...

The sound of the door steals my attention.

"Am I late?"  Fred calls from the hall, and I am out of my seat so fast my chair clatters to the floor.  Charlie and George both jump at the noise, but I'm already halfway out of the dining room.  

I turn the corner, seeing him smiling at Ginny and Molly as he hangs his jacket on the hook by the door.  Heart racing, breathing shallow, I practically sprint to him.  I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.  He immediately wraps his arms around my waist, holding me so tightly, it feels like he's trying fuse us together.

"Oh my!"  Molly gasps behind me, but I don't care.

I break the kiss, but not the embrace.

"I love you, too."  I pant, gripping the front of his shirt, wrinkling it horribly, but he doesn't seem to care.

"I love you."  He nods, tears shining in both of our eyes.

"I love you."  I repeat, unable to find any more words.  "I love you, I love you."

"I love you, too."  He smiles, eyes closing pressing our foreheads together.  "I'm sorry for everything.  I was an idiot to ever think I could live without you."

I open my mouth to respond, but a choked sob comes out instead.  One of his hands comes up to cradle the back of my head as he shifts, putting his chin on the top of my head, letting me cry into his shirt.

I'm not sure how long we stand there, but no one interrupts us.  They just give us the time and space we need.  After a while, my stomach rumbles and Fred pulls away.

"You need to eat."  He kisses my forehead.

"It can wait."  I protest, not wanting to end the moment.

"But it doesn't have to.  Come on."  He takes my hand in his and leads me back to the table.  

"Ah, let's begin then!"  Molly chirps, waving her wand, summoning the serving platters to the table.  Fred doesn't let go of my hand the entire meal, choosing to awkwardly eat with his left hand.  Watching him struggle just to hold my hand makes me giggle.  

Noticing my amusement, he winks at me, giving my hand a squeeze.  I bite my lip, blushing as I get lost in his beautiful brown eyes.  Halfway through the meal, we both forget about the wonderful homemade dinner.  Instead, he scoots his chair until our thighs and flush, whispering sweet things in my ear.  

His warm breath on my ear sends a delightful shiver down my spine.  And then, sweet Merlin, his hand is on my thigh, and I can't breathe.  He presses a kiss below my ear and my eyes flicker closed, my body warm and full of butterflies.

"Gross."

Blushing, I jump away, scooting my chair a few inches.

Ron looks uneasy, staring at his food.  

"Sorry."  I mutter, mortified.  

"It's fine dear."  Molly waves her hand.  "It's just nice to see the both of you happy.  It's been far too long."

***

We retire early, Fred telling George to sleep in Charlie's room.  Giggling, I follow Fred up to his room.  The second the door closes behind us, and we're alone, we're on each other.  Hands, lips, and tongues colliding passionately.

After a moment, Fred pulls out his wand and casts a silencing spell.  But then his lips are back on mine and we are stumbling over to the bed.  I tug at his shirt as we fall back, untucking it and slipping my fingers under.  He moans against my mouth as my fingers brush skin.  I'm pushed back onto the bed, and he hovers over me, his free hand tugging at my own shirt.  I arch my back, breaking the kiss just long enough for him to pull the fabric over my head.  

He tosses to the floor before dipping his head to place wet kissing along my neck.  My fingers dig into his muscled shoulders like my life depended on it.  In this moment, it feels like I would die if I didn't have him.

He tugs the strap of my bra down over my shoulder as he nips at my collarbone, causing me to whimper quietly.  He hums deeply, pleased with my reactions.  My own hands start to work on the buttons of his dress shirt, frantically undoing them until I can pull the garment off of him.  He slowly presses his body to mine, hips grinding at we connect.

"Fred."  I gasp, my hips jerking to cause more friction.  I can feel my wet panties stick to me as his growing arousal presses against me.  I drop my hands to his belt, unbuckling both it and his trousers quickly.  I pull them down, and he raises up a bit to let my remove them.

Feeling too clothed, I sit up a bit, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra, letting it fall down my arms and tossing it aside.  He stares at me like a starving man.

"You're so beautiful."  He whispers, hands gently sliding to cup my breasts.  I sigh, warmth flowing though me as he touches me.  Then, he removes his hands.  I open my mouth in protest, only to close it again when he slides down the zipper on my skirt.  He removes it completely, fingers rubbing me through the damp fabric of my panties.  My head falls back against the pillow, moaning loudly.

His fingers slip under the fabric, teasing my opening before dipping inside.  I grind into his hand, panting and swearing as I nearly come undone on his fingers.  But he removes them just before I do.  I whine, making a grab for his hand, but he gently pushes my arm away.  Agonizingly slowly, he pulls my panties down over my thighs, tossing them aside with the rest of our useless clothing.  

Helpless, I watch as he pulls his own underwear off.  I swallow hard, taking in his length excitedly.  He positions himself over me, gently kissing my neck as he rubs along my slit, praising me for my wetness.  

"Are you ready?"  He asks, pausing for a moment.

"Yes, I am.  Are you?"  I look into his shining eyes, and my heart lurches.

"Yes."  He murmurs, pressing his lips to mine as he slowly enter me.  I gasp against his lips, and he slides his tongue inside, stroking mine.  After a minute of adjustment, I start to get impatient, moving my hips to encourage him to pick up the pace.  

He has no qualms obliging.  He picks up the pace, spurred on by my fingers clawing at his back, pushing his further, harder.  And then he gives up all restraint, slamming into me, giving into what we both so desperately want.

"Fred!"  I shout, clinging to him, overwhelmed by the wonderful sensations.  He tilts his hips, slightly changing the angle, hitting the perfect spot.  "Fred, I'm going..."

"Cum for me baby girl."  He murmurs, kissing my neck.  I am lost to the wave of pleasure, moaning in coherently as he slams into me.  As I start coming down from my high, his thrusts become sloppy, his breaths short as he finishes as well.

Both breathing heavy, we lay on the bed next to each other.  My eyes flutter sleepily, the most relaxed and satisfied I have been in I don't even know how long.  I roll over, tangling our legs together and putting my head on his chest. 

"I love you, Fred Weasley."  I mumble, curling up against him.

"I love you, too, Hazel Taylor."  

And with those words, I drift off, feeling safe and content.

****************************************************************