Chapter 53 - At Last

*there be smuttttttt here*

I am sitting on a crate in the storeroom of the Weasley Wizard Wheezes checking off the inventory list.  It's been a few days since my first Order meeting.  It was a bit intense to hear about the effects of the war.  Apparently it is really bad for muggles in Great Britain.

It's a day off of practice, so I offered to help George do some inventory.  I am just happy to spend the day with him.  We could be doing nearly anything, and I would be content.  But today that meant counting love potions.  I still am not sure how these things are legal, much less taught and sold to minors.  Sometimes the wizarding world is messed up.  But considering Umbridge last year, they had bigger things to handle.

"How's it going in here?"  George pokes his head in behind the curtain.

"I need you to come take a look at this."  I frown, acting as if something isn't adding up.

"What is it?"  He comes over and peers down at my clipboard.

"This."  I grab his face and kiss him quickly.

"Sly, much?"  He chuckles, pulling back.

"I thought I was a bit obvious."  I beam up at him before pulling him back into another kiss.  His lips are so warm and soft, sending a happy sensation through my whole body.  I would kiss him all day long, if I could.  He seems to have similar feelings, because he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer.

His fingers slide down over my hips before slipping under the hem of my skirt.  I shudder as his fingers brush up my thighs.

"I thought Fred said not to here."  I protest weakly. 

"The shop's empty, and-" he pulled out his wand, muttering a quick spell- "now it's locked."

"Oh."  My breath catches slightly, realizing what all this meant.  Would this be the first time?  After everything?  Here in the storeroom? "That's good."

"We don't have to do anything you don't want." He assures, pressing a sweet kiss to my forehead.

"George." I gently take his hands in my own. "I want to so much."

"Really?" He blushes a little. It's really cute.

"Yes, George.  I love you."  I wish I had some beautiful words to tell him.  But what it all comes down to is that.  I love him with everything I have and am.

"I love you too."  He grins, eyes sparkling brightly. 

"Then kiss me already."  I laugh, pulling him against me.

"Gladly."  George's whispered word tickles along my cheek before his lips touch mine once more.  The kiss is so careful and delicate.  Teasing me with the thought of more.  I try to intensify it, but he draws back.  "Not so fast, Taylor."

"But George."  I whine, desperate for him.

"Yes, Love."  He hovers just in front of my parted lips, taunting me.

"Please."  I am barely holding myself together at this point.  The centimeter between us feels like a canyon.  My body feels flushed and warm.

"Hmm.  Alright."  He smirks, but I pounce the moment the word is out of his mouth, and this time he welcomes it. 

My fingers fumble with the hem of his t-shirt before managing to pull it over his head.  I return my mouth to his and run my hands down his smooth chest.  My fingertips dance along his waistband, not undoing anything yet, just enjoying the way his breath hitches.

Spurred on by my touch, his own hands slide under my skirt and his thumb starts to rub along the outside of my panties.  I can't stop the sigh that passes through my lips as the feeling floats through my whole body.

Feeling ready and confident, I gently push George down to the floor, swinging my leg over his hips.  I startle him and slowly grind myself on him through our clothes.  Which each movement I can feel him grow more firm under me.

I bend down and kiss him, blindly working on his belt.  After a bit of fumbling, I manage to unhook it and pop open the button of his pants.  The sound of his zipper as I slowly undo it sends a shiver of excitement through me.  I had never been this far with George before.

I hesitate for a second, pulling my lips from his.

"Is this okay?"  I ask, one more time, just to be sure.

"Yes, Hazel."  His voice is back in that deep sexy tone.

I carefully pull off his pants, leaving him in just his underwear.  Which honestly, I can see the shape of everything though.  I get more turned on and begin to rub him with my hand.

"Hazel."  He moans, eyes falling shut, helpless to my touch.

"Do you want more, George?"  I hum, pleased with his response.

"I need more."  He moves his hips in rhythm with my hand, desperate for more friction.  And I am more than happy to give him everything he wants.

I reach under my skirt and pull down my panties, tossing them to the side.  Despite his reassurances that the store is empty, I still felt a bit awkward about getting fully naked in the storeroom.

I then slide down his own underwear and gaze at him for just a moment, enjoying the beauty of his naked form.  Merlin, he is beautiful.  Pulling myself back to the present, I take a condom out of my purse and slip it on him.  Then, I climb on top of him once more, teasing him for a moment before I finally let him inside.

We both sigh from the sensation as we begin to move together.  It feels so good that it's hard to hold back.  I try so hard to take it slow, but it doesn't take long before I give in.  After a few minutes of pleasure, I feel a familiar sensation building in me.  Spurred on, I grind myself harder, hitting all of the best spots.

"George," I gasp, almost there.  I can't finish my thought before I hit my high.  I'm not even sure what comes out of my mouth in this moment.  All I can feel is him.  As I come down, I can tell that I have George close as well.  I kiss him deeply, bringing him there.  

After, I lay on top of his chest, as we both try to catch our breath.

"That was good."  George pants, patting my back.

"mhm."  I sigh, still basking in the feeling.  My eyes fall closed, and I rest of top of him, just enjoying the closeness.  George wraps his arms around me, holding  me in place.

 A loud bang out front causes us both to jump, me tumbling to the side.

The bang sounds again, pounding against the front door of the shop.  It sounds like someone wants in.  I quickly step into my panties, throwing George his clothes as he frantically tries to get dressed.

A loud familiar crack sounds in the space next to him as Fred appears.  The newcomer looks at the state of his brother in his underwear.

"Seriously?  What did I say about the storeroom?"

"No sex with Hazel in the storeroom."  George mutters, face bright red as he pulls on his jeans.

"And what did you just do?"  Fred scowls, crossing his arms.

"Do I really have to answer that?"  George says cheekily, winking at me.  "And if so, how much detail?"

"George!"  My face flushes bright red.

"Well, now that this is done," Fred turns to me.  "Who was better?"

"What?"  I'm not sure I heard him right.

"Who was better at sex?  Me, or George?"  He clarifies.

"George, obviously."  I respond with zero hesitation.  This causes Fred to scowl.

"You didn't even think about it!"  He protests.

"I didn't have to."  I smirk.  "It was obvious."

"Don't forget I taught you everything you know!" Fred calls as I dip out through the curtain.

"Your jealousy is showing!"  I yell back, shaking my head as I enter the shop.  Why was Fred being all weird?  He isn't actually jealous, right?

***************************************************************************