Chapter 86 - Snuggles and Snogging

Fred and I spend the rest of the day together. It feels so cozy, just being curled up on the couch at the Burrow, snuggling as we read. I'm working through a book on about potion temperatures, and Fred is reading about illusionary magic. I think him and George are working on making a fake ghost product.

I can feel his every breath as my back is pressed to his chest. His body heat warms me, and I feel content. Fred reaches around me to turn a page, and I press a kiss to his forearm. He responds by placing one on the top of my head and I smile.

He closes his book, and sets in on the table by the couch. He runs his fingers along my arm, making me giggle.

"You're cute when you read." Fred murmurs, burying his face into my neck.

"Thanks." I blush, then gasp quietly when his lips kiss right under my ear. He chuckles, pleased with my reaction. His hand comes up to my chin, tilting my face to his, kissing my lips. My eyes close as his soft lips move against mine. Unlike most of our kisses, this one is slow and sweet. His hands stay, caressing my cheeks. My heart feels like it's floating in my chest.

"Merlin, do you have to snog in the living room?"  A voice grumbles from the doorway. We pull apart and George stands there, scowling at us.

"Yes." Fred replies. "We absolutely do have to snog in the living room."

I giggle, elbowing him playfully.

"Don't even know why I come here anymore."  George grumble, leaving the room.

"Where were we?"  Fred whispers in my ear, bringing me back to his lips.  

***

I push open the door to the joke shop, a smile on my face.  Butterflies fill my tummy in anticipation of seeing Fred.

"Good morning, love."  I head a voice from the floor above.  I turn to see my handsome boyfriend leaning over the rail, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Good morning, darling."  I call back to him, heading to the steps.  I bounce up them, eager to fall into his arms.  I reach him and he scoops me up, my feet leaving the ground completely.

"I missed you."  He murmurs, his face buried in my hair.

"It's only been twelve hours!"  I giggle as my feet find the ground once more.

"That's twelve to many."  He declares before pressing a sweet kiss onto my lips.  His lips taste of cinnamon and frosting.

"Did you get cinnamon rolls without me?"  I pull away, a pout on my lips.

"Yes, but don't be upset.  I bought one for you.  It's behind the counter."  He pushes  a strand of hair behind my ear.  My skin feels warm where his skin brushed my own.

"Alright, you are forgiven.  And thank you."  I plant a kiss on his cheek before heading back down to find my treat.  I hear his footsteps on the stairs behind me.  We settle behind the counter and he passes me a little white box.  I open it and find my cinnamon roll.  Fred starts working on Owl Orders while I eat my breakfast.  

"This is so good."  I mumble between bites.

"I'm glad you like it, love."  Fred glances over at me and busts out laughing. 

"What?"  I ask, confused.

"You have frosting on your nose."  He says, leaning in an kissing the tip of my nose.  He leans back, licking his lips.  "All gone."

"Thanks."  I grin, just so happy in this moment.

***

It's finally warm enough outside that I don't have to wear my thermals under my uniform anymore.  The trees are starting to bug as spring attempts to push out the remnants of winter.  I circle on my broom, just enjoying flying.  Practice ended a little bit ago, but I decide to stay for a bit longer.

I dip my broom, diving down, pulling out of it right before I crash.  A grin covers my face as I soar back up into the sky.  My heart beats fast with exhilaration.  I love the way the wind whips my hair around, the way my cheeks redden from the crisp air.  Up here the air feels refreshing and free.

"Hey Hazel!"  I hear a voice yell far below.  I see a speck of ginger and quickly fly back down.  

"Hi Fred!"  I hop of the broom and run into his arms.  He picks me up, spinning me around as he kisses me.

"You're cheeks are all pink.  It's cute."  He tells be after the kiss.

"Thanks."  I laugh, brushing my fly-aways out of my face.

"How's the air today?" 

"Perfect!"  I exclaim, getting an idea.  "Would you like to fly with me?"

"I'd love to." 

We both climb onto my firebolt, Fred sits behind me, arms wrapped around my waist.  I carefully kick off into the sky, being cautious because of the extra weight.  The late April sun is starting to set on the horizon and I stop up in a hover, high above the stadium.  

I lean back into Fred, feeling his heart beat against my back.  I turn my face and kiss him, slowly parting his lips and teasing him with my tongue.  We separate and he stares into my eyes, awestruck. 

"Hazel, I love you."  He blurts out, then blushes, realizing what he just said.

"You... love me?"  My eyes widen.  

"Yes."

"Oh, thank Merlin.  Because I love you too."  I grin, kissing him again.

***

Fred and I lay on the couch of his flat above the shop.  Well, more specifically, I lay below Fred.  His lips are on mine, and I kiss back passionately.  His hand is on my thigh, under my skirt, and his shirt it thrown across the back of the couch.  He pulls me closer, my knees entrapping his hips.  

I sigh against his lips as his fingers play with the hem of my panties.  His lips break away from mine and he starts trailing kisses along my neck.  My fingers wind themselves in his messy red hair, tugging it slightly.  He growls, biting my neck lightly, earning a groan from me.

His hands leave my thighs and reach the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head.  His lips find mine again, kissing me deeply.  Our bodies move against each other, tingling with every touch.  He reaches behind my back and unclasps my bra.  He hooks a finger around the strap and begins to pull it down.

Suddenly, the door to the apartment bangs open, startling us both.

"I can't go anywhere without running into you two shagging!"  George exclaims angrily, slamming the door.  "Seriously, Fred, your bedroom is right there!"

"Fair point, my dear brother."  Fred nods.  Then he scoops me up off the couch, hands on my butt under my skirt.  "We'll be seeing you later!"

He carries me to his bed, kicking the door closed as he tosses me onto the soft comforter. 

*******************************************************

I hope you guys enjoy the cute fluff.  Fred and Hazel have earned it. <3