71.1: guilty as sin. (m)

"You know you belong with me, don't you, Tay?"  Travis asked, thrusting in and out of her at a pace that she was not used to. She may not have been use to it, but it felt amazing. It was more amazing than anything she had ever felt in her life. She also didn't know how to answer his question. Did she belong with him? Did she know it? It had to be something if they were in this situation and in this position. Her moans filled the room as he continued to fuck her just the way she liked.  "You're close, aren't you, Princess?" She nodded her head. She didn't want this to end. She wanted to stay like this with him forever. If she felt that way, maybe she did belong with him. Perhaps she was with the wrong man. "Cum for me, Tay." He whispers into her ear, his speed increasing slightly. Her moans grew louder and louder as she got closer and closer... 

Her eyes opened, and the light of the morning burned. She let out a groan. "Well, good morning." She heard the voice of her boyfriend, Matty, say from behind her. "Were you dreaming about me?" he asked, a laugh in his throat, as he pulled her close. "Why are you all the way over there?" he asked her. Somehow, during the night, she had pulled away from him and made her own space in the bed they shared. Without saying a word to him, she sat up in the bed. She grabbed her phone and got out of the bed. She made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She let out a long sigh. 

What the fuck was that dream she had? Why the fuck was she dreaming about fucking her best friend? She sat down on the toilet, removing her absolutely soaked panties and throwing them in the dirty clothes hamper. It was laundry day anyways, so she would be handling those soon enough. She unlocked her phone and went to her messages, opening her text thread with Travis. She looked at their last few messages, wondering what could have sparked the thought in her brain for that dream to happen. She found no evidence. 

"Why are you invading my dreams?"  

She texted him, not expecting him to answer. He wasn't normally a morning person. He slept in when he had nothing else to do with his time. She was surprised when her phone vibrated in her hand. 

"I could ask you the same question. Good morning, Princess."

A chill shot down her spine as she read his message. Princess... the same thing he called her in her dream. 

"I don't think your dream was the same as my dream."

She replied. "Babe...you ok in there?" She heard Matty ask her through the door. She rolled her eyes. She was tired of the man that she had called her boyfriend for the last 3 years. Something about the way he treated her wasn't her preferred treatment in a relationship, and the realization of that had only gotten worse as the months passed on. 

"I'm fine." She stated coldly.

"If we were doing the unthinkable, then it was the same dream."

He was having sex dreams about her?! What the fuck was really going on. She and Travis had been friends since they were in high school. She had a crush on him back then, she was sure that the feelings had faded by now. She had been with so many other guys since then, so there was no way she still had feelings for the man. Could there? 

"We were."

She replied back. "You sure? You're never in there that long for a morning pee." Matty said once again, through the door. Taylor heard the knob of the door twist, but of course not open. "What's going on? You never lock the door. Taylor. What's wrong?" She let out an annoyed sigh. 

"Maybe we should make it a reality."

Ain't no way Travis was saying this. Was he drunk? Was he still half asleep? 

"I have a boyfriend, Trav."

"When has that ever stopped you from cheating before?"

Fuck. He had her there. She may not have cheated with Travis, but Travis was privy to everything she had ever done in any relationship, especially when she wasn't happy in one. "I'm fine, Matthew."

"Shut up."

to be continued.