0.3: author's note

First off, I just want to say thank you all so much for reading and enjoying the little madness that goes on in my head that I have decided to turn into fanfic. Having over 200K reads on this book is CRAZY! to me. I never thought I would see these types of numbers on something I do to keep myself sane. So I thank you all so much. 

I also want to say that you are all so funny, and I appreciate every vote, every comment, every message. I especially LOVE your comments and messages. You guys make me laugh. Lol. Continue to express your thoughts, and how you feel about everything, and request as you wish. I will always read them and always try to get your request into one of these one-shots somewhere. I hope you guys are noticing when your request get addressed, because for the most part I don't remember who suggested what or when, I just trying to put it somewhere. lol. 

Lastly, I'm sorry that my updates haven't been daily. My second to last semester of grad school has started and I'm still trying to teach second graders how to fucking read (I love my babies but they drive me nuts, ok? lol). So updates might be every couple of days instead of every day. I'm still going to try to update as much as I can, just bare with me! 

Again, thank you all so much! I really appreciate you all of your support!