56.1: pool party.

"Ky, Ky, Ky, Ky, Ky, Ky. Who is that?" Travis asked his brother's girlfriend about one of the girls that she brought along to Jason's pool party. Travis had already jumped over the couch to get to Kylie faster once he noticed she was now alone and no longer with her group of friends.

"Which one?" Kylie questioned looking over in the direction that Travis was looking.

"The one with the blonde hair and blue eyes that was about your height," Travis explained. His eyes hadn't left the girl since she walked in and seeing her talking to Kylie only meant they had to be friends.

"Taylor?" Kylie asked pinpointing who he was talking about immediately. "Lacy black bathing suit?"

"Yesss," Travis drug out his word. He didn't want to mention her bathing suit, but by his reply alone Kylie knew her friend had infiltrated her boyfriend's brother's brain.

"She has a boyfriend, Trav." The look on Travis's face dropped, which caused Kylie to laugh.

"Are you sure?" He asked not wanting to believe it. If he was being honest, Travis didn't give a damn if she had a boyfriend or not. He could be a smooth talker if he needed to be.

"I mean, she does, but they've been having some issues." Kylie dragged.

"Sounds perfect to me," Travis said. He hadn't taken his eyes off of her. The girl he had been eyeing lifted her head and looked over in his and Kylie's direction. A smile flashed on her face. Travis felt as if his heart would pop out of his chest. "Why have you never brought her around before?" Kylie could tell that Travis' breathing was a bit more heavy than it had been. It was as if she was witnessing a love-at-first-sight moment.

"Like I said, she has a boyfriend. He's not the best, and he kind of keeps her hidden away from her friends. Don't know how she's out today honestly." Kylie didn't want to give away too much of the other girl's business, but she knew it was something that Travis wanted to hear. She was sure that he could work his charm on her and pull her into a conversation at least. "Why don't you go talk to her."

"What's her name again?" He asked, not wanting to approach her without at least knowing the basic information.

"Taylor." Travis nodded and walked over to wear the blonde was standing with a group of others, nudging his way respectively into the conversation. Kylie just stood back and watched him. She could already tell that whatever he was saying Taylor was falling for. Kylie walked over to her boyfriend, taking a seat next to him. "Your brother is either about to score majorly or crash and burn." He told her boyfriend, still eyeing Travis and Taylor.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked, lost at what his girlfriend was speaking of. Kylie gestured for Jason to look in the direction of Travis and Taylor. The group around them had slowly started to make a separate group, leaving only the two of them talking to each other. "Oh God. Should we go save her?" Jason said with a laugh.

"Nah, let's just see how this goes," Kylie told him. She was suddenly very invested and wanted to know the ins and outs of the conversation Travis and Taylor were having, but she also knew her friend would tell her later after everything was said and done.

"So, I hear you have a boyfriend, that's unfortunate," Travis told Taylor, putting a bit of a sad look on his face. Her face was wearing a smile.

"What is that so unfortunate about that?" She asked. She had only been talking to this guy for a matter of minutes, and he had her grinning from ear to ear. That was a sign to her that whatever her relationship status was at the moment, didn't correspond to how she was actually feeling inside. Her boyfriend was controlling. He was manipulative. He was everything that she hated about a man, and mentally she was checked out of that relationship. Mentally she was single. Mentally she could do whatever the hell she wanted because mentally she was out of the door even if he didn't know it. Mentally and emotionally she had moved on months ago. It was the physical that was rough.

"Because I needed a partner to do body shots with, and I don't want to disrespect what you have going on." Travis told her, politely.

"What if I say that I will do them with you anyways?" Taylor said, and Travis' heart skipped a beat. Her smile was beautiful. Her personality was shaping up to be the same. He didn't even know much about her and he felt like he was falling in love with her. What the hell was happening to him?

"Then I will gladly ask you to lay down so we can get this party started." He told her, a devilish grin on his face. "Don't be too shocked if I get carried away."

"Do as you wish." She said. The conversation between the two carried on, with both Jason and Kylie enjoying the party but also watching. Taylor and Travis had become almost attached at the hip since he approached her. She was laughing. He was laughing. They were getting more touchy-feely as the event progressed. It was almost as if they had known each other forever. As if they were made for each other but the universe had kept them apart until this moment.

"Let's do this." Travis said, helping Taylor lay back on the table. He had a smirk on his face, that she was so turned on by, that she was actually squirming. She crossed her legs and looked up at him as he placed an empty shot glass on her stomach, a line of salt on her neck, and a lime in her mouth.  "You good, you ready?" Travis asked her. Taylor gave him a small nod, trying her best to stay as still as possible so that the shot that was balanced on her stomach, which Jason had already poured into the glass, wouldn't spill. "Alright nah."

Travis leaned over her, picking up the shot glass in his mouth, downing the shot quickly. He licked the splashes of alcohol that had splashed onto her stomach up, and then let his tongue trace her body until he reached the salt that was lining her neck. He licked up the salt slowly and left multiple kisses on her neck before removing the lime from her mouth with his own. He sucked the juice from the lime before leaning back down, letting his lips meet hers as she laid on the table, still. He was almost surprised when she kissed him back, and her tongue slipped into his mouth. She reached up, each of her hands resting on either side of his face.

When they finally pulled away from each other, Travis felt like he was in a daze. Their faces were still close, their eyes meeting as he stood, hovering over her. "You're a great kisser," Taylor whispered for only him to hear.

"There's more if you want it," He smirked.

"Break it up, break it up." Kylie said, breaking both of their focuses on each other. Taylor let out a laugh, which caused Travis to smile. Why was her laugh the cutest thing he had ever heard in life. "You're coming with me" Kylie said, dragging Taylor away once she had gotten down off of the table. Leaving Travis in a cloudy haze as he watched them walk away with Jason.

"A little excited over there, aren't you?" Jason said to his brother, laughing hysterically.

"What?" Travis asked, snapping out of his trance. "Shit." He said once he noticed what his brother was talking about. "She might have me." Travis told his brother, still looking in the direction of Taylor and Kylie.

"You've known her all of 5 hours man." Jason told his brother, shaking his head at his brother.

"I'm just getting started," Travis said, rubbing his hands together.