58.2: never grow up.

continuation of reveal the secret (tw). 

----------------------------

The tour had been going on for a little over a month now, and Taylor was having the time of her life getting to perform on stage again. She had missed it so much. Looking out into the crowd and seeing 50 thousand people, or more, singing the words back to her was everything she had ever dreamed of when she first started this career. Along with those fans that she looked out and sang to, now her husband and her daughter also stood in the crowd, singing and dancing along with her. There were nights when she would look out and see her little one dancing around just outside the VIP tent and she couldn't help but to smile or laugh while on stage. She loved watching all of the videos Travis or her parents took of her little one enjoying her mommy's shows. She also loved just how much her fans had embraced her little one. Every show, Scarlett had an arm full of friendship bracelets to show to her that she was excited about. One down days, Taylor and Travis would sit down and make a few bracelets for Scarlett to hand out to fans that were able to get close enough to give her one. It was fun and they all loved it. 

"Have a good show, baby." Travis told Taylor, pulling her close. He gave her a quick kiss, careful to not mess up her freshly done makeup. 

"Good show, mommy!" Scarlett said, imitating her dad's words while racing for Taylor. Taylor smiled, thanking them both, and took her daughter from her husband, giving her the biggest kiss and hug. Seeing them before every show so far had been the best part of her day, then getting to play all of these songs she had written over the course of her 17-year-long career to thousands was the cherry on top. She handed Scarlett back to Travis, giving him another quick kiss, before she climbed into the janitor cart that transported her from backstage to the main stage. "Mommy so silly, Daddy." Scarlett said laughing at her mother getting closed into the cart. 

"She is so silly," Travis told his daughter, laughing. He could hear Taylor laughing from inside of the cart as it was being rolled off. He shook his head and started to walk from backstage to the VIP tent. As usual, Scarlett hid her face in her father's neck, not wanting to be seen by anyone while walking through the large crowd. Once they got to the tent, she was usually ok and would talk to people. But on the way there, she was overwhelmed by the amount of people. 

Travis put her down and she started running around the tent like a mad woman, talking to everyone that was already in the tent, including her Yaya and Poppy (Taylor's Parents). "Yaya, see!" Scarlett said, her pacifier clutched between her teeth as she spoke, showing Andrea some of the bracelets she made with her parents to hand out to people. 

"Oh my goodness!" Andrea exclaimed, taking the bracelet from the little one's hands. "It's so beautiful." Andrea took the pacifier from the toddler's mouth so that she could speak more clearly. "Who helped you make all of those?"

"Mommy and Daddy!" Scarlett said, reaching for her pacifier from her grandmother. Andrea had been trying to limit the time that Scarlett had her pacifier whenever she was around, since it was obvious Taylor and Travis weren't worried about the harm that it could do to their little one. Both Taylor and Travis just wanted peace. Scarlett loved her "paci" and they both figured she would give it up when she was ready. The little one was potty trained and had a vocabulary well beyond what was asked of a 2-and-a-half-year-old, so Andrea thought she was "too old" to still have a pacifier attached to her mouth. "Paci!" Scarlett pretty much demanded, reaching for her pacifier from her grandmother's hands. 

"You don't need it, baby. Mommy's about to go on stage. You can't sing and dance with your paci in your mouth." Andrea tried to explain to the little one. Not liking what she was told, Scarlett walked over to Travis, reaching up for him to pick her up. Without thought, he did so.