60.1: babe. (m)

"Thank you, gorgeous," Travis told Taylor as she handed him his lunch for the day. She had been up just as long as he had been. While he was in the shower, she made her way downstairs to pack his lunch for the day. Their mornings recently revolved around them being tangled in each other and their bedsheets, which meant making breakfast for him was no longer something within their time constraints.

"You're welcome, handsome." He wrapped her in a hug and she placed her arms around his neck. "Have a good day at work." She stood on her toes and kissed him.

"I love you." He squeezed her tight. Lately, their relationship had been so relaxing. So perfect. They were starting to fall back in love with each other after a couple of months of being in a rough patch. The fighting, the bickering, the note-speaking for days on end was starting to wear off slowly. They were falling back into each other. Starting to remember all of the reasons they loved each other and wanted to be together. They had even started talking about finally trying for the baby they had been speaking of since they got together so many years ago.

"I love you, too, baby." He started to release her, not actually wanting to let her go. "I'll see you this evening." He kissed her once more before finally pulling away.

***

"Good Evening, Mr. Kelce." Travis looked up from his paperwork and smirked at the red-headed woman who walked into his office. "I brought you the last few documents that you need for your case next week." She said. She tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear and walked over to his desk, placing the stack of papers down in the correct area for them. He had left the papers at her place the night before, having thought bringing them with him would give him some time to get the paperwork completely. Turns out, that wasn't the case.

"Thank you," He told her, expecting her to leave his office, but instead of exiting, she found an empty spot on his desk and sat on it, crossing her legs. Travis's eyes couldn't help but eye the woman's body. He was a sucker for legs, and hers were gorgeous. Her short skirt accentuated them.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Kelce?" She asked him, a hint of seduction in her tone. She took his hand that was close to her and placed it on her thigh. A smirk crossed his face. She was bold. She was brave. Her question was obvious to him.

"Seems like you already have something in mind that you can do for me." A devilish smirk was written on his face. He picked up the papers that he had been working on and moved them to the side of his desk. She moved her body so that she was sitting directly in front of him, spreading her legs as she did so. Travis ran his hands up and down the woman's legs and thighs.

"I might." She told him, giving him a smirk.

"Care to show me what you have in mind?" He asked the woman, who was smirking down at him. She slid off of his desk, her hands going to the belt of his dress slacks.  Their eyes connected and a rush of heat rushed through her body.

This man was so attractive and knowing that he was married made him even more attractive. She unfastened his belt and pants, removing him from his boxers. Her hands slowly began to massage his length. "You're so much bigger than I ever expected." She said with a look of shock on her face. "Your wife is so lucky," Travis smirked.

"Is that so?" Travis asked, still making as much eye contact with her as possible.

"Mhm." She hummed, falling to her knees. She ran her tongue from the base of his dick to the top, getting a hiss of enjoyment from the man before taking him into her mouth. He relaxed a bit more in his chair, allowing her to do what she clearly did best.