10.0: t-shirt.

inspiration: t-shirt by destiny's child + lyrics:  t-shirt by destiny's child

- - - - - - - - - -

when you're not here, i sleep in your t-shirt. i wish you were here. to take off your t-shirt. 

Travis used his key and opened the door to Taylor's LA home. Quickly, he disarmed her alarm and reset it, hoping he had been quick enough not to wake her. It was almost 3AM, and he had just flown into the city from his own. She had no idea he was coming and surprising her was his goal. It had been almost 3 weeks since they had last seen each other. The FaceTime calls were great, but it was nothing like seeing her face to face. He removed his shoes, and most of his clothes before heading to her bedroom. 

He got to her room and opened the door. She looked as if she hadn't moved at all since she had fallen asleep on him on FaceTime. "Baby." He whispered, seeing her start to stir a little. He walked over to the bed, slipping in behind her. "Baby." He said again, still whispering, this time he could tell her breathing had changed. She was awake and was reaching for her phone, which she had propped up against a pillow she was facing. "I'm behind you." He said, placing a kiss on her shoulder. She jumped at his touch, and rolled over, seeing him there.  

"Oh my God, what are you doing here?!" She asked, wrapping herself around him immediately. It didn't take long for his hands to roam her body. He missed her touch, he missed touching her. "I missed you so much." FaceTime wasn't enough. She needed the real thing. She needed to be in his arms. She needed him around for her to feel 100% safe. She just needed and loved him around. 

"I missed you too baby. I couldn't wait another day. I had to come today." They had plans to see each other over the weekend. She was supposed to come to him, but the waiting was killing them both. He had to make the move and get to her first. Their schedules were so busy, there was barely any time for them to see each other. She was busy on her tour, and he was busy with the football season starting up again. "Did I mention earlier how good you looked in my jersey?" He asked, still holding tightly to her. He took in the scent of her hair, remembering that she had washed it earlier while they were on FaceTime. 

"You did." She replied, burying her face into the crook of his neck. "And I told you that it still smelled like you, so I needed to sleep in it to feel close to you." The jersey had held his smell for the last three or four days somehow, and she was basking in it. "Little did I know." She said. She felt so giddy being with him. They had been out of the "honeymoon stage" of their relationship for a while, but the feelings still were present. 

"Oh yeah, and I told you, I couldn't wait to take it off of you." He chuckled. 

"Are you going to keep your promise?"

"Depends." He said, already starting to tug at the bottom of the jersey. "Are you up for it?"

"It's been 2 weeks, what do you think?" She giggled. He flipped her over and started to undress her. This was going to be a long couple of days if this was how it was starting. He wasn't upset and neither was she.