31.2: as we lay. (tw)

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF ABORTION

continuation of nobody like you

we didn't think about the price we had to pay.

Waking up on a Saturday morning after Travis was over the night before, usually meant that he was gone, but Taylor was surprised when she felt his arm still draped over her. A smile crept on her face, happy that he was still there. Over the last three weeks, he had been spending more and more time there with her and less time at his own place. Of course, he was still making it home each night, but usually, it was later and later. She could feel his warm breath against her neck as he slept.

Taylor heard Travis's phone starting to ring in his pants pocket on her bedroom floor. She rolled her eyes a little, knowing it was most likely his wife trying to get hold of him. She knew that their relationship was 100% wrong, but it didn't stop them. She felt him stir at the sound of his phone until his arm moved from over her and she felt him move, most likely to reach his phone. He let out an annoyed groan as he searched for his phone. By the time he got it and got back into the position he was in previously, his phone stopped ringing. It was obvious he didn't know she was already awake. She felt his arm drape over again and soft kisses planted on her shoulder. "Good morning." She whispered. Her words made him pull her closer.

"Morning beautiful." He said, the bass in his morning voice making her smile. It wasn't something she'd ever heard since he was usually gone by the time she woke. Rolling over, she faced him to see his sleepy little face.

"You're really cute in the morning." She told him.

"Am I?" He asked. "I'm sure I'm not as cute as you." Taylor smiled at him. She wished he could be here every morning. She wanted nothing more than to have him with her all the time. Just as she was about to tell him how much she wished he could be there with her more, but not in a 'you should leave your wife' way, his phone went off again, this time a text tone and not his ringtone. He reached back, getting his phone off of the nightstand.

"Is it from her?" She asked, ready for him to say that he had to go to be with his pregnant wife.

"Yeah..." She frowned a little at his words. She knew she had no reason to be upset, but she was. He wasn't hers but when he was there it felt like he was, until she remembered that he had a home to her. "You might be getting what you want." He said as he read over the words on the screen with a little grin on his face.

"What do you mean?" She asked a little confused by his facial expression. He handed her the phone.

From Alyssa: Fuck you. Fuck you for cheating on me Travis. I thought you'd be the last man in the world to ever do something like this. Not being happy in our marriage is one thing, but to go out and sleep with some other girl instead of just telling me you weren't fucking into our marriage anymore? That's so low of you Travis. I don't know how long you've been seeing her, but I hope you're fucking happy. No, you know what? I know you're fucking happy because I followed you there last night. I saw the two of you together. Maybe you should tell your girlfriend to get thicker curtains.

From Alyssa: You know what? I can't even be mad at you? You looked so happy with her. I haven't seen you so damn happy in so long. I'm happy that you're happy but I wish you would have been man enough to say it. Just know that I'm getting an abortion and I'll give you the divorce you mentioned in our last fight.

"Are you going to let her do that?" Taylor asked. She knew Travis didn't want a baby with Alyssa, but she couldn't help but to feel like shit about all of this happening. She may have wanted Travis but she never wanted this.

"It's her body Tay, she can do what she wants. I can't stop her if that's what she really wants." Travis replied.

"Can you at least tell her she doesn't have to do that?" Taylor asked him, trying to read his expression, but failing miserably. "Tell her that if that's not what she really wants, she doesn't have to do that."

"Taylor, once Alyssa sets her mind to something it's final. She's not going to change her mind." Taylor let out a sigh and just cuddled into him, grateful that she at least got to lay here with him longer, and possibly forever.

His phone went off again, but this time he didn't groan in annoyance. Taylor looked down at his phone that was still in her hand. "Can I open it?" He gave her a shrug and a nod and she opened the text message. "I'm assuming you'll be staying with your new girlfriend. Should I bring you your shit or are you going to come get it yourself?" She read aloud. She looked at Travis and he already had his eyes closed again. "Do you want me to reply to her?"

"No." Travis replied. "Lay down babe. I'll deal with her later. I just want to hold you right now." Taylor let out a sigh and laid down, allowing him to wrap his arms around her again. She laid there wondering how she got herself into this mess in the first place and why she didn't stop herself the second she found out he had a wife. Things were too far in now and ideally, she was getting what she had been wanting for the last few months.

Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce (Tayvis) One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें