38.1: private show.

if you want to touch it, then baby you should. you've got my permission to do what you like.

--------------------------------

"Hey handsome," Taylor said seductively as she approached the guy who had been eyeing her ever since she left the stage after her solo performance. Usually, she wouldn't be one to walk around in the audience of ogling men, but tonight she felt the need to. Typically she knew she had made enough for the day so her presence on the floor wasn't needed, but tonight she felt a little short, and rent was due in a matter of days.

"Hello." The man gave her a smirk. She could told tell by the look in his eye as he sipped his drink that he was both amazed and satisfied that she had approached him. She didn't know if he was a regular or not, but any regular would know that this wasn't like her.

"What brings a man like yourself here tonight?" She asked him, taking a seat on his lap. It wasn't out of the ordinary for the girls to make themselves comfortable on the men's laps that frequented the club. The brown-haired man settled more into his seat as he took another sip of his drink.

"Just came here to take a load off. Having some troubles at home, nothing too major." The sound of those words brought a smile to Taylor's face. Men with problems at their own homes who came to the club were usually big spenders. She was proud of herself for spotting one from her spot on stage and getting to him before one of the other girls had the chance to.

"That's too bad." She replied, in her best sympathetic voice. "Is this where you come when you need to get away from your girlfriend?" She asked, assuming that his problem at to do with a woman in his life.

"It's my first time here actually." He informed her. She felt his hand which wasn't occupied by a drink start to make its way up and down her bare thigh. The feel of his fingers against her skin only meant that he was comfortable with her and anything that happened from this point forward would only be good for her, and him if he played his cards right.

"Is it? Are you enjoying yourself?" She questioned, just like she was trained to do when she was told that someone was a first-timer in the club.

"I am now that you're sitting here." The smirk on his face grew wider and the smile on her face surfaced around. There was something about the look on his face that made her feel a bit hot. From what she could see of him in the extremely dimly lit club, he wasn't a bad-looking guy. It wasn't as if his looks actually mattered anyway.

"Tell me more." Taylor said, a small giggle escaping her.

"What's your name?" He asked her, sipping on the last bit of the drink that was in his glass.

"Ty." She stated simply, telling him the name she used for men who entered the club. She used the name mostly to protect herself. There were too many crazy men that walked in here day after day, and she had a life outside of the club's walls that she needed to protect. She didn't need any people finding her on social media just based on her name, and a fictitious one was perfect. "What about yourself?" Typically, she never asked, but somehow she was interested in him. She wanted to at least know his name for the time being.

"Travis."

"Well Travis, can I ask you what exactly Is going on at home? That is if you don't mind me asking." She wasn't the type to pry, but it was a question that only furthered this encounter, which she needed right now.

"You know, just women being women." He gave a little shrug. She could tell he didn't want to think about it or talk about it, and she was willing to go along with his wishes. "Just not in the best space, I suppose."