68. Dance Request

Start from the beginning

"Tia!" Damon exclaims and Natalie chuckles at his frustration. "You can enter as soon as you answer my question. Are you gonna uphold your promise to me?" She asks and Damon quirks his eyebrow at her. "What promise, gorgeous? I've made a lot of them in my very immortal life." He smirks.

"That there will be no more secrets kept from me." Natalie explains with an eye roll on the fact that Damon is playing dumb right now. "You promised me that there will be no more secrets or lies. If there are any more involved, I will hand myself over to Klaus because I will not put any one I love in danger. You got it?" She finishes in a deadly tone making Damon gulp and my jeans to tighten.

Fuck! She's hot when she speaks like that.

"Got it. I swear to tell our queen whatever she wants. Promise. Can I come in now?" Damon inquires, raising his eyebrow at her. "Mmmh, I suppose so." Natalie grumbles before she gives Damon a small smirk. "Dames, you may come in." She tells him and he finally steps over the threshold, stopping beside Natalie.

"You are a goddamn minx." He grumbles, pecking her temple before he starts to walk past me as I grin in amusement. "Shut up." He mumbles making me chuckle. "Okay, now that is done. Girls, you ready to go?" Natalie questions Elena and Bonnie as she grabs her bag. "Wait, where are you going?" I question confused.

"School." Natalie states simply before I see amusement full her green eyes. "You know, that place we go to every week with all the books and the teachers." She adds sarcastically and my eyes widen as I move closer to her. "Huh? What did you say?" I ask, making sure I heard her right.

There is no way in hell that Natalie is actually thinking of going to school when we have just learned Klaus is in town.

"Uh, no, no, no. Just no!" Damon exclaims immediately, shaking his head at Natalie. "We did not just create this safe house for you and I did not wait outside my own house for nothing." He growls. "Maybe Damon's right. We should just skip school." Elena agrees, looking at her sister worriedly to which Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Baby, Klaus is out there." I add, as Natalie looks over at Bonnie, silently communicating with her. "You said it yourselves this morning. We can't do anything when we don't even know what Klaus looks like and I will not hide away." Natalie exclaims, looking between me and Damon. "If he wants me, he can come and try but I'm not gonna cower away like some scared little girl."

Me and Damon silently glance at each other for a moment. "We're not gonna change your mind, are we?" Damon questions and Natalie shakes her head. "Don't worry." Bonnie assures as she looks between me and Damon confidently. "I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him." She promises.

"There! Problem solved. I have the strongest witch in Mystic Falls by my side, so I'll be fine." Natalie states, nudging a smiling Bonnie playfully. I can't help but shake my head at my stubborn but strong girlfriend. I hate that that Natalie isn't scared like everyone else is. It terrifies me to think that Klaus is here. So, I don't plan to let Natalie out of my sight until Bonnie gets rid of Klaus for good.

"You'll also have your very possessive and protective vampire boyfriend by your side." I tell her firmly, pulling her into a light kiss before placing my arms over her shoulders and pulling her closer to me as we begin to walk out of the house, Bonnie and Elena following close behind.

******

Me and Natalie walking into Alarics classroom, hand in hand, seeing Bonnie and Elena already inside. So far, nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet. But it's only fourth period, so who knows?