Chapter 98: Punishment & Pleasure!

=========================

It's another pretty straight forward day for Logan, he's not doing anything other then watching his kids while Alexis takes a well earned day off, not just from the kids but from Logan as well, even with love like theirs you have to spend sometime apart or your going to get sick of each other, so as Alexis is away doing whatever she wants to do today, Logan has the help of Gionna and Mandy with the babies.

Logan: What the fuck are you wearing?

Logan's not in wrestler mode, or even Alpha mode today, he's in father mode so that meant that when he walked down the stairs and towards the living room to get the babies little play area ready, he didn't expect to see Mandy standing there with so little clothing...

 Mandy smiled to him and did a little turn, she hasn't been as much help with the twins as Gionna has but then again, Logan doesn't expect any of his girls to actually want to help with the kids, their his and Alexis' babies and they can look afte...

... Mandy smiled to him and did a little turn, she hasn't been as much help with the twins as Gionna has but then again, Logan doesn't expect any of his girls to actually want to help with the kids, their his and Alexis' babies and they can look after them, Gionna is just hooked on baby fever right now, she's even started with this whole "breeding" kink thing which is all fun and games till it actually happens, then what's she going to do.

Mandy: What? I thought I'd look cute for you today.

Logan couldn't argue with her on that, she does look cute and truthfully, really fuckable but Logan's not in that mood today, if this was yesterday or tomorrow, he might have already bent her over back of the couch by now but he's in Dad mode and nothing but his kids are on his mind.

Logan: Yeah, that's nice and all but not today. I got the kids, so, and I can't believe I'm asking this. But please go put some clothes on?

Logan doesn't want anything from this life around his kids, especially the sex, hell if he could stop Alexis from posting those pics then he would, the best he got was her blurring their faces with little emoji's, Logan's not a bad guy he just enjoys his life to be private, what would the world do if they knew that the WWE Superstars fuck around with each other whenever they want, it's not going to go down well, Mandy understood that Logan wants to protect the babies, so she agreed and walked past him, not before he stopped her and gave her a kiss, he's not a complete monster.

Gionna: Their both down for their little nap.

Logan's doing all the things Alexis usually does on their days off, like cleaning the kitchen, it's not that hard since Logan cleans up after himself 99% of the time anyway, so it's mostly just the floors and wiping things over with a cloth, pretty straight forward stuff and with Gionna looking after Arlo and Aelin, he's got more time to just push it out the way.

Logan: What would we do without you?

Logan smiled to her as she walked towards the kitchen island, Logan and Alexis have honestly been so thankful having Gionna around, with her on RAW and them being on Smackdown, it's made things so much easier, Gionna comes with them to the Blue brand and she sits with the babies backstage waiting for mommy and daddy to finish kicking butt.