Chapter 89: Royal Party! {Final Part}

*This is it, the Chapter that BD_DB_69 has been waiting for since the first Chapter of this book... I'm not even joking, also all of you that said to not let him get Alexis, your just mean and cruel but I love it. I will be honest, I was tempted to cuck him massively with this but we'll let him have this, I've been cruel to the big guy enough in this book, time for everyone to have a little fun! Enjoy & Take Care!*

==========================

Logan, Demi and Duncan all looked to the bedroom door as Alexis walked over to them, instantly making her way to Logan, climbing onto the bed and wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing a kiss to his lips as he kept fucking Gionna, Demi and Duncan quickly brushed it off as they went back to the former Women's Champion, Alexis has had so much fun being back, she's fucked Randy, Bobby, Drew, Cody, she even let little Dom Dom have a turn, he didn't last too long though bless him, she then had her fun with a few new guys from NXT something about fucking a younger guy and having him blow his load withing seconds just makes her ego inflate, she really missed these parties.

Alexis: This looks like fun. Can I join in?

Logan chuckled to her as he moved back a bit, she moved into his place, her tongue licking up from Demi's pussy up to her asshole making her moan while looking back at her with a smile, Alexis knew what she needed to do and she needed to stay in place with her tongue out, Demi's thrusting into Gionna's ass will do most the work, Logan moved his right arm around his soon to be wife as she licked at the Aussie, his hands groping and slapping her ass making her moan and look to him in the corner of her eyes, Logan's focus is lasered to her ass as he fucked their toy, Gionna wasn't really doing much, other then cumming over and over again, squirting on those sheets beneath her while pretty much looking brain dead, it was so hot, even Duncan couldn't take it no more.

Duncan: Fuck! 

Demi looked up as Alexis peaked around to see Duncan pull his cock out her mouth using his left hand while his right hand held to her chin keeping her in place, his left hand jerked his cock enough to put his first load all over Gionna's face, she didn't care as the words "Blowjob Whore" got sprayed with his cum.

Demi: That's so hot ~

Demi's thrusts picked up after seeing that, Logan could feel Gionna was close to another orgasm, he's lost count how many times she's came now, she hasn't though because while Duncan was cumming on her face, Demi was cumming from the strap rubbing her pussy and Gionna's legs shook while her pussy clenched around Logan, her cum spraying again onto the bed beneath her, however, shortly after which Gionna finally spoke again.

Gionna: Cupcake...

Gionna barely got it out but Logan and Alexis heard it, that's her safe word, what it means, their not sure, Gionna picked it, Logan did ask once but she just said it was just a random word she thought of in the moment of deep fuck, because that's where it originated, Logan was going a little too much for her and she blurted that out, confusing him enough to get him to stop, letting her relax while telling him that's her safe word.

Logan: Easy, hold up.

Logan slowed Demi down before tapping her butt to get her off, once she was, Logan untied the ropes from Gionna and picked her up, she hugged into Logan like a koala would, all of Alexis, Demi and Duncan watched as Logan took Gionna over to a couch thing on the other side of the room, Demi asked what all that was about and Alexis explained that "Cupcake" is her safe word, Demi know understood but that meant Duncan's now on his own with both Alexis and Demi.

Logan: What's hurting?

Gionna held her hands up to see the rope burns, nothing too crazy, they'll be gone by tomorrow but it still doesn't look to comfortable so he went over to the toy box again which has the after care stuff, Gionna loves the after care stuff as well, it makes her so happy to have him and Alexis in her life, who knows, it Gionna was on RAW when Logan debuted, maybe it would be them getting married soon but she's happy for them both, she loves Alexis and see's how happy they are together, also Aelin and Arlo are adorable, Gionna isn't sure she'd be able to give Logan kids, at least not right now.