Chapter 45: The Alpha Vs The Enforcer!

=========================

... Logan's plans have changed for tonight's Smackdown, it was supposed to be him and Big Bronson Reed against Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa but Bronson got himself injured during the week, it's a bad one as well so that means that the Pack needs to change, no more Bronson Reed, no Bron Breakker because it won't fit the story anymore, little to say it's quite stressful for the Alpha right now as he waits for his Interview to start, Cathy's going to ask him about the odds being against him, it's a fair questions now hat he won't have Bronson as back up.

It'll be pre recorded and played just after the opening match for Smackdown, building to the Main Event when Logan will Face Solo in a 1v1 with Jimmy and Paul, all Logan will have is Lucy with him, she can do a job but their still outnumbered.

Cathy: All set?

Logan looked up from his place, he was just sitting here and pondering, Hunter asked him if he wanted to replace Bronson Reed and Bron Breakker and to keep up with the story, he needs to because Bronson's going to be out for months, but trying to think of who would fit, isn't an easy thing to choose, however, Cathy was a nice distraction...

 She held her hand out to him after he nodded to her, as he stood up, he took her hand and kissed her knuckles making her smile, then it was time to get into place, the show will be starting in about 20 minutes so the crowd are already filling the...

... She held her hand out to him after he nodded to her, as he stood up, he took her hand and kissed her knuckles making her smile, then it was time to get into place, the show will be starting in about 20 minutes so the crowd are already filling the seats, but before Logan can think about that, he needs to deal with Cathy and her questions.

Cathy: Ladies and Gentleman, the Alpha. Logan Kenway...

This is the part where the crowd would cheer for him since he's a Face again and he stepped into the camera's shot, Cathy had to hold the mic a little higher for him but not as much as she did others, Logan's actually one of the shorter guys on the Roster but the atmosphere his character portrays makes him seem like one of the biggest.

Cathy: ... Logan, with Bronson now being sidelined for a while. Do you think the numbers game will get in the way of you beating Roman Reigns at Crown Jewel?

It was a good question, one that most people will be wondering as the news of Bronson's injury spread like wild fire, mainly making it seem like all hope for Logan is over with but that's what's good about Logan, he can flip a situation to easily seem like it's a good thing, not a bad.

Logan: That's easy. No. I've thought of every possibility that Roman can beat me and the only chance I have is in a Hell in a Cell, that way, there is no numbers game. It's just him and me. No one else...

Cathy liked working with Logan because she doesn't know what he's going to say, it's all a surprise to her and she get's to enjoy it as much as the fans will, also, when their done she can drag him into a nearby cupboard and fuck him dry, that's her plan anyway.