Chapter 67: Early Christmas Gift!

=========================

Logan's back on the road and back with his family, trying to juggle parenting and touring with the WWE is actually quite tough, luckily, Hunter understands which is why this Friday's episode of Smackdown is going to be live but next week's will be pre filmed, then a few days later, it's Christmas, today though, Logan slept in, he slept in because Alexis, Gionna, Lucy, Cathy and Kayla are decorating the house for Christmas with the help from Duncan, Demi, Pam, Daria and Toni, Duncan's still trying to get into Daria's pants but she isn't letting him, Alexis appreciated all their help because Logan hasn't got the patients to do it, so Alexis just tells him to stay out of her way, he can get frustrated easily when it comes to little fiddly things, so he does.

Alexis: Logan's gonna love it...

Alexis has been busy herself, she's wanting to get back on the road with Logan as quick as she can, which is why she's been loosing that baby weight as much as she is, dieting and short gym sessions, she looks great for someone who just had twins but one thing the others didn't agree with, is her certainty to how much Logan will love this.

Duncan: No... I don't think he will...

They all stood there and looked up to the house where Logan is still sleeping, there are lights everywhere, there's snowmen all around them and Santa's with his reindeer, it was Logan's fault, he told her she can do whatever she wanted for the babies first Christmas, he just underestimated what she can do.

Alexis: He'll get over it. Beside's he'll cheer up when he see's his gift.

Alexis didn't want him to have it early but it was either early or late, the company she got it from did it's own deliveries and they were fully booked throughout Christmas, yes, she should have done it earlier but the thing is, she bought him a car, it wasn't that long ago that Logan was scared to drive, now he's getting more comfortable with it, she figured now would be the best time to get it for him.

Cathy: Why 16 though?

They all turned around to look at the present, it was delivered earlier this morning, Alexis didn't get it all by herself of course, she had help picking it out from some of Logan's more male friends, Duncan, Colby, Allen, those kinda friends, they all thought Logan would love this gift.

Alexis liked it as well, she knows Logan will be surprised by it because they both made the agreement to get more family friendly cars, they have those already, they already have a BMW X series and an Audi E-Tron so she didn't see the harm in letting him have one of his favorite cars ever, it's also custom built for him, so the drivers seat won't adjust, that means Duncan's big butt can't steal it.

Alexis: It was when he got his money. Logan always says that 16 was when he changed his life and left England. Seemed like a nice thing to do.

Logan would appreciate that, 16 was when that boy that was born rich but grew up poor died and this Logan was born, the one that's gone through so much in life but still puts others before himself, although Duncan's still waiting for the Universal title match, it's not Logan's choice though, Hunter has a plan and they all have to stick to it.

Toni: Aww. That's adorable.

They all obviously know about Logan's past, growing up with everything and nothing must have been hard, growing up with one or the other is one thing but to have neither and no one to love or play with, that's even more harder, he was never bullied, he was just ignored and avoided like the plague, maybe that's one plus to the story.