Chapter 15: Time with Sydney!

=========================

Logan woke up on Saturday morning with a small smile on his face, Alexis, Gionna and Sydney in the bed with him, last night was quite fun, although Alexis didn't do much, just like in the car with Gionna, they both sort of just used the girls to their own pleasure desire, now however Logan has a two and a half hour flight to Stamford to meet with Stephanie and Hunter about the working together for "Jennifer's Care" to come over to America, Logan's all for it since it'll give kids and adults with difficulties chances in life, chances that Logan didn't really get.

Sydney: Leaving without saying bye?

Logan turned to the bed where Alexis and Gionna have replaced him with his pillow but Sydney is wide awake, they all knew about him going over to Connecticut for this meeting, so seeing him getting dressed in a shirt, jeans and nice shoes at 9 in the morning wasn't a shock.

Logan: Of course not. I was going to give you a kiss bye ~

Logan replied putting on his cuff links then walked towards the foot of the bed, he used his free hand to tell her to come to him with his index finger, Sydney happily did, crawling towards him like a tiger to her pray, Logan smiled as she stopped in front of him, slowly raising to him, resting her hands on his shoulders.

Sydney: Can I get mine now?

Logan nodded happily accepting her lips on his, engaging them in a pretty heated kiss, one that left them both panting for breath at the end but they didn't car as Sydney messed up his hair during the kiss, Logan though got an idea as Sydney's hands moved down to help him with the cuff link he seems to be struggling with.

Logan: Why don't you come with me, we can go straight to RAW from there.

It was a pretty good idea, plus they can spend time together, just the two of them, which is something they haven't been able to do for a while now, giving all that's been going on, mainly with the baby coming he's pretty much all hands on deck.

Sydney: I best get packed then.

Logan smiled with a small wink as she hopped off the bed and went to her own little room where her clothes are to get prepared for the next few days, RAW's in Atlanta this Monday so it's not far from where they are now, but being in Connecticut, that's a bit more of a walking distance, so while Logan is ready and waiting, Sydney came down with her bags, which he helped put into the car that'll take them to the hanger.

Logan: Let's get going.

Logan and Sydney slipped into he back of the car then made a little small talk while on the drive, Logan mainly telling her how impressed he's been with her development from manager to in ring competitor, not too many can make the switch, Alexis and Leah being two of the biggest names to have done so, Logan told her that which seemed to give her new confidence, Logan was defiantly missing someone but she knows Alexis and Leah quite well so telling her they did what she's doing helped her think she can do it to.

Sydney: Can you take a picture for me?

Logan agreed taking her phone from her as she posed in front of the plane, squatted down with the plane and hanger lights giving her all the exposure she needs, he took a couple for her then she choose which ever she warned to post, by the time she did with the caption "Living in Luxury", they were already on the jet in the air and heading towards the meeting that Logan's not sure will entail, he's had a few business meetings before but nothing quite like this.

Sydney: You nervous?

Logan was just looking out the window admiring the sun still near rising, it's only just past 10, with the meeting midday or sometime, either way the sun above the clouds is a nice view indeed but he's not nervous, he actually used to be afraid of flying but he likes to face his fears, all except this driving thing, that's different, it literally nearly killed him.