Chapter 11: In a Car With Two!

==========================

Logan's sitting happily in the passenger seat as Alexis is driving them back to their New York home, Alexis has been a little busy herself lately because she wants to throw an engagement party, so does Logan, sure he's technically already proposed but he wants to do it in front of the world.

Alexis: Having fun?

Alexis asked looking to Logan as all he could do was nod and hum to his fiance, why you might ask, well, that's because Gionna is between his legs sucking his cock, hiding under the dashboard, their breaking about 17 laws doing this but that's what make's this all the more better.

Gionna: I know I am~

Logan smirked down to her as she took his cock out her mouth and started jerking him off, Alexis tired her best to keep her eyes on the road but it was only doing so much since the sight is actually quite a turn on for her, she missed the days when they'd have those parties, a bunch of them getting sweaty and fucked, it was quite a night.

Alexis: Come here~

Logan didn't get to ask what she wanted because she already pulled his head do between her legs, Alexis moved the seat back to give him a little more room, Logan pulled her pants down as well as her panties, he couldn't do it all the way but just enough to get his tongue where he wants it to be.

Alexis: Oh Yeah ~ That's what mama likes ~

Logan huffed with amusement since she's been calling herself that a lot lately, mainly for little things, like if she see's a movie she wants to watch, she'll say "Yep, mama will watch that" or if it's her trying new food "Mama likes this", it's not some weird mommy fetish because neither of them have that or a daddy one but it's just a term she seems to say.

Gionna: Looks tasty ~

Logan looked up to Alexis while she tried to keep the car on the road as best she could, Logan didn't care about getting them home now and just wanted to do it here, in the car, it wouldn't be the first time and defiantly won't be the last.

Logan: Pull over.

Logan said lifting his head from Alexis' lap then moving back into the passenger seat properly, he kept his hand between his future wife's legs making sure to keep her wet while she found a safe place to pull over and give them some peace and quite.

Logan: You, climb up.

Logan had already moved his seat all the way back it can go, so Gionna can fit down there, so it was easier for her to stand back up, helping Logan pull his pants and boxers down the rest of the way, then working on getting her pants off, leaving her underwear on, just moving it out the way.

Logan helped Gionna get into a good position, her left foot going on the car door handle and her right foot going on the compartment between the driver's seat and passenger seat, Logan moved his cock into place after Gionna got comfy, then she lowered herself down on him, making little small bounces while Alexis finally found that special place for them to park.

Alexis: God ~ That's hot ~

Logan and Gionna looked over to Alexis to see that she moved into a better place, her right leg going to the back of the car, spreading around the back of Logan's chair as her left leg went between Logan's, her right hand on her tits, squeezing and giving herself pleasure while her left hand is in those pregnancy pants, rubbing herself toward a climax while she watched her friend doing squats on her future husbands cock.

Gionna: I feels better then it looks ~

Gionna and Alexis shared a giggle between each other while Logan tugged on Gionna's top, making her smaller, more perky tits pop out, Logan didn't waste any time in caressing them easily, then exposing her nipple only to cover it with his mouth, sucking and nibbling on her nipple, causing Gionna's head to fall back a little, still bouncing on his cock at a steady pace.