Chapter 41: Signing The Contract For Crown Jewel!

{So I made a bit of a mistake, I have plans for Survivor Series which is at the end of November but I thought that Fastlane was the last PPV from now till then but it's not, there's Crown Jewel, which is why this rivalry with Roman and Logan is out the blue.

However, I think I've managed to fix it as best I can without redoing both this Chapter and Chapter 40, let me know, if it seems confusing, comment and I'll try to explain the best I can.

So in Riyadh will be where Logan will face Roman for the Universal Championship, sorry for the confusion but I messed up! Enjoy!}

==========================

It's a match that seems to have come out of nowhere, Logan Kenway Vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship and the keys to the Throne of Smackdown, all though if you look back in Logan's story, it's all been a pretty big build up towards this, Logan's return has been aimed towards him winning a major match-up in WWE, sure he beat Austin at Payback but that wasn't this big, him building The Pack, it's been to counter attack Solo and Jimmy and his 1 on 1 with The Rock, depends how you look at that moment, he was pretty much disrespecting the entire Anoaʻi family.

However, he has Alexis with him here at Indiana, Indianapolis for the PPV, not for any other reason other then, he loves her and he doesn't feel comfortable being so far away from her for such a period of time, it's the night before Fastlane, both Logan and Alexis are relaxing in the bed, ready to call it a night, Logan's had a long day of press and what not, so it's chill time.

Alexis: ... What about this one?

Logan looked to her as she has the tablet in her hands, scrolling through a new house for them to live while Logan just flicked through the hotel channels trying to find something to watch, he's not nervous about tomorrow, he's more worried about what the WWE Universe will think then making a mistake or anything.

Logan: You sure. This will be the last time we move, this'll be our home?

Logan asked looking to her, most of his money is already gone to different charity's and organisations around the world, he will be keeping enough to keep his family in the "Luxury" life, the jet and the yacht, all because their custom made for him and their Solar powered so they can pretty much run themselves.

Alexis nodded to him as he took the tablet from her and looked through the pictures, it was a nice house, around 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, a huge garden, newly refurbished kitchen, big enough master bedroom with a huge closet to keep their clothes and an under ground garage, not to mention the games room, home theater, pool and pool house...

... Logan liked the place and booked them a viewing, they won't be moving till after Aelin's here with them, it'll be easier with a baby then a heavily pregnant women, plus they have the house their in ready for Alexis to have a home birth, Logan's already ordered new sheets.