Chapter 77: New Year!

{Little longer then the others here! Enjoy & Take Care!}

==========================

It's New Years Eve, only a few hours till the New Year kicks in and Logan's awake, he has to be because he's scheduled to appear at RAW Day 1 tomorrow, Logan's looking forward to going back to the Red Brand, that's where his entire career started, he made his RAW debut in 2019, now he's running Smackdown, the rest as they say is history.

Logan's helping getting everything ready, Alexis wanted to throw a small party with their friends and Logan liked the idea, so at the last minute, Logan contacted all their friends about the get together tonight, some couldn't make it, overs are on their way, one of the girls that couldn't make it was Valerie, Lola Vice, she made sure to send her Alpha something that would make his New Year special.

Lola🍑👅💋: Sorry I can't make it. Don't worry, I'll always belong to my alpha 😘💋

Logan sat on the sofa and went to reply but before he could she sent him another message, this wasn't just a message though, it was a picture, Logan didn't expect to see what she sent him, he's not going to cry about it anytime soon...

 Logan can't lie and it made him want her, Logan sighed as he sat back, he didn't know who was coming to the party and he's home alone, Alexis took the kids to Peter and Danielle so they can get the house ready, they'll bring the babies back tonig...

... Logan can't lie and it made him want her, Logan sighed as he sat back, he didn't know who was coming to the party and he's home alone, Alexis took the kids to Peter and Danielle so they can get the house ready, they'll bring the babies back tonight but that means Logan hasn't got anyone to help him out of his newly given predicament.

Logan: Fuck it. I'll be quick.

Logan was about to head upstairs to relive himself but before he could, someone decided to knock on the door, he swore that if it's a female colleague, he's going to take his frustration out on her, luckily for him, it was his fiance's best friend, or at least one of them anyway, the new mother herself, Leah Van Dale...

... Logan let out a small "Wow" when he saw her standing there, she and Alexis have been working together for the past couple of weeks to get shot of the baby weight, Leah had her son Dimitri about a weeks before Alexis delivered Aelin and Arlo so she was able to drop that weight a little quicker.