Chapter 59: No Other Option!

*Little shorter then normal! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's Friday Night and time for Logan's big match, big title defence against KO but while Logan and Stevie were walking into the Arena, title over his shoulder, Finn Balor, Damian Priest, Rhea Ripley, Dom Mysterio and JD McDonagh decided to great them, Logan was tackled into the brick wall hitting hard then brutally attacked by the 3 men of the group, Dom and Rhea went after Stevie, more Rhea but it was Dom who trapped Stevie's arm in the chair, letting his Mami stomp down, forcing Stevie to scream and clutch her arm in pain.

Finn: See this Logan! This is what happens when you mess with the Judgement Day! You've never faced anyone like us!

Finn had grabbed Logan's hair and made him face him, it was clear to the viewers that he's hurt badly but not as bad as Stevie is, the official's, Nick Aldis and a few other Superstars came to break up the brawl, many checking on Stevie's arm but it's Logan the camera focused on as he watched where The Judgement Day walked off at...

... The crowd are booing them even more then before as Rhea walked with her Women's World Title, Dom with the North American title, then both Finn and Damian with their tag titles while Priest also held his Senior in the Bank Briefcase, they seemed pretty proud of what they just did, mocking Logan on their way to the ring while laughing and joking about Stevie's injury, turns out her first match on the Main roster won't be at War Games, might have been a bit too much anyway.

Finn: It looks like Logan hasn't got a team for tomorrow night for War Games...

The crowd boo'd while he talked just like they do with Dom, not as bad sure because you can actually hear what Finn was saying but it didn't matter what Finn was saying because the crowd turned to cheers when something else happened, Logan came running towards the ring, chair in hand making them all scurry away, Logan wasn't going to let them get away though and caught up to Dom as he tried to get over the barricade.

Dom cried for his Mami to help him but there is no helping him, Logan pulled him back over, turned him around and grabbed his face looking to where the Judgement Day are watching, not sure what they've actually done was a good thing, or a bad thing.

Logan: You watching!? This is on you!

Logan pointed up to Finn, JD, Rhea and Damian as they just watched Logan chop at Dom's chest making the younger Mysterio fumble towards the announcers table, that's when Logan smiled and looked around, they knew what he was going to do and wanted to see it, Logan told Corey, KP and Micheal to get out the way while clearing the table, however, while he did that, Dom managed to sneak away, fumbling over the barricade and making his way up to where the others stood watching, Logan wasn't all too bothered and climbed onto the table, mic in hand ready to build for tomorrow night.

Logan: You talk a big game when my backs turned. Come here and say that shit!

The crowd cheered for the pissed off Logan and he is pissed, this isn't the Logan they saw at Crown Jewel, this is the brutal one from all those years back, the Lone Walker, the Alpha Wolf of the WWE, that attack just now gave him a wake up call, he's not who he was a few moments ago.

Logan: I don't care if I don't have a team for tomorrow night. I'll still happily step inside War Games and end the Judgement Day for good!

Logan's high rate, face turning red with anger while his eyes locked onto the Judgement Day, they all spoke between them like cowards staying away from the beast they've unlocked, Logan's not looking to make friends, he's looking to hunt.