Chapter 96: Doctor's Appointment & Prenup!

=========================

Today is a day that neither Logan or Alexis have been really looking forward too, it's the babies first check-up, nothing too serious or anything but just a routine thing, although it will be good since Arlo doesn't seem to be responding to them right now, not that he ignores them because when he see's them his eyes light up but when their talking to him and he can't see them, he doesn't even seem to know their in the room.

Alexis: How does mommy look?

Alexis is watching Arlo and Aelin right now since Logan's with Gionna, Gio woke them both up, her hand in Alexis' pants and her other hand in Logan's, so he's dealing with her right now as Alexis got herself and the kids ready for today, yes she's nervous but it has to be done though right, plus it is just a check-up to make sure their okay after the birth, it can be bad for the baby as well as the mother.

Alexis: We'll aren't you a charmer, just like your daddy ~

Alexis cooed to Arlo as he made baby noises to her when she asked their opinion, see, when he see's them, he is so happy but when he can't see them, he doesn't even seem to know their around and that's what's worrying both Logan and Alexis the most, Alexis though took a deep breath as she did a double check in the mirror...

 Alexis loves this jacket and was worried it would never fit her again after having the baby but here she is, back into peak shape only after a few months of dieting and working out, she's able to wear the same thing she was able to wear before he...

... Alexis loves this jacket and was worried it would never fit her again after having the baby but here she is, back into peak shape only after a few months of dieting and working out, she's able to wear the same thing she was able to wear before her baby bump started to form, also Logan bought her the jacket on their first anniversary, he forgot and panic bought this for her, she actually loves it and wasn't mad that he forgot.

Alexis: You two done yet?

Alexis took the kids downstairs to give them something to do before they left, their only little but they love just playing with noisy things, like keys or just hitting something on the surface, so she left them in their high chairs to do just that as she checked to see how much longer her fiancé and girlfriend are going to be.

Logan: No much longer ~ Just give us a minute ~

Alexis chuckled then left them too it, she can't leave the kids alone for too long, that would be really bad parenting after all, so when she shut the door, Logan and Gionna continued, with Gionna on her knees, with Logan's cock in her mouth, taking him down as best she can with no hands since Logan bond them behind her.

Logan: Your not going to make me wait too long right? You want my cum, don't you?

Logan's left hand is on the back of her head making her lift her lips up and down his cock, even when she struggled to take him further or deeper, he made her, all while his right hand is holding a small remote, Logan pushed a small vibrator into Gionna's pussy and pulled her shorts up, Gionna sleeps in a pair of shorts and a vest or a shirt, she's wearing a vest top right now which was baggy enough that her drool and Logan's pre-cum which managed to escape her mouth, dropped down onto her perky tits, making the top a mess.