Chapter 76: Organising The Rumble!

=========================

Logan woke up with Alexis beside him, still sleeping soundly, Gionna isn't there but that's okay, she's probably with Daria, Mandy and Toni getting the engagement party sorted, Logan's going to stay out of it, he's not great at the whole wedding stuff, it's why Alexis has taken full control of theirs, which is only a few weeks away, it's going to be after Elimination Chamber but before Wrestlemania, Logan's already got the days off, basically he'll go through hell at the Chamber and take a few days off.

Logan: Lexi... Psst.

Logan tried to wake her up, it's been a while since they had alone time, just the two of them, Logan's either been working or they've been taking care of the babies, not that they really mind, between the two of them it's actually really easy, it's just Logan misses her in more ways then just cuddling in the bed, he needs her.

Logan: Screw it.

Logan lifted the covers and kissed down her body, she's wearing a cut shirt and underpants, nothing else, Logan did wish she ditched the panties though, it would making him eating her pussy even easier, that wasn't going to stop him though so he moved her legs, spreading them wide as she shifted in her sleep to lay on her back, Logan didn't move for a second just in case she woke, but she didn't.

Alexis sighed in her sleep while Logan gently ran his right hand up her covered pussy, he does still need to be careful, it was only a few weeks ago that she pushed two kids out of her, so the last thing he wants is to hurt her in anyway but he also wants to make her feel good, so while she still wore her underwear, Logan dragged his tongue up her pussy as a test to she what she's do.

Alexis: Ohhh~

Logan smiled as she seemed to enjoy it, her hands even came towards him under the covers, her left hand slipped into her panties and started to rub her own pussy, Logan smiled as he watched, clearly she's having a nice dream, it was also getting him a little excited so he reached down and pulled his own cock out of his boxers and rubbed himself while watching his soon to be wife masturbating in front of him.

Logan: Ah, ah, ah...

Alexis nearly brought herself to cumming, which made Logan stop her by carefully moving her hand out her panties, Logan wants to be the one to make her cum, it's not because he doesn't want her to cum, he just wants to taste her when she does, so as her hands flopped to her sides, clearly going back to rest, Logan tried to carefully take her underwear off, only it wasn't going to be easy without waking her up.

Logan: ... Why can't they make these things with a way in.

Logan sighed till he just slipped them to the side, sometimes they can still get in the way so he put his right hand on her left thigh, gently squeezing her because he knows she loves it when he plays with her thighs, his right thumb holding her underwear out the way, so he can now see her wet pussy right in front of him, even after two kids she looks as tight as ever.

Alexis hummed in her sleep as Logan ran his tongue up from the base of her pussy to her clit making sure to take his time and to enjoy her taste, no matter how much he loves the other girls, there's a reason she's his number 1 and not them, not that their not great but Alexis to Logan is like water to a man in a desert, he needs her so much more then he could ever put into words and to keep her he needs to keep her happy.

Alexis: Oh god ~

Alexis let out a little moan as she shifted in her sleep, Logan smiled into his lips wrapped around her pussy, his tongue flicking at her hole, just teasing her for now, his right hand still keeping her panties out the way and his left hand which was stroking his cock is now slithering up under her top and heading towards her new MILF tits, Logan's hand gently squeezed them, not being too rough because he knows how sensitive they are in the morning, he's also trying his best not  to spill his kids breakfast.