Chapter 73: Heading To Connecticut!

=========================

Logan's on the flight heading towards Stephanie and Hunter's home for the Christmas Party, by that he mean's orgy, Alexis isn't here with him, she's at home with the twins, Logan's father and Summer agreed to help her out if she needs it, not that she will because Alexis is an awesome mother, much better then Logan's doing as a father, not that he's doing bad but that just shows how much better Alexis is at this then he is.

Gionna: You need to relax. The kids will be fine.

Logan looked across from him to see Gionna sitting there, he knew they will be but he just can't help but be a little bit worried for them, not that he doesn't think they'll be safe with Alexis, it's just that he doesn't want to risk missing their first Christmas because he was in a different state fucking with his co-workers.

Logan: I'm fine, I just miss them already.

It was sweet to hear him talk like that about them, ever since they were born Logan's protected his little cubs, people knew he would but it's so cute watching him worry about them so much, so Gionna got up from her seat and climbed over the table between them, Logan smiled as she sat back on his lap, her legs crossed together over his lap and her arms around his neck with her back to the plane's window, Logan's right hand went around her back so his left hand can rest on her beautifully amazing thighs.

Gionna: Your such a soft Alpha aren't you?

Logan smiled to her as she kissed him, Logan chuckled as he thought about it all, it's going to be crazy but it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, the party is tomorrow and then right after he's flying back, he'll send the jet back on Christmas to pick up the others who are waiting till then to come home.

Bianca: You two are adorable.

Gionna looked over to the couch to see Bianca and Tez just relaxing and watching the Tv, they asked Logan for a lift to go to Connecticut and he agreed, he's already lugging around Duncan and Pamela so two more wasn't so bad, plus Bianca is dressed to impress...

 Tez looked great as well, their just that one couple that can just look great wearing whatever they wanted, the party's going back to it's roots tomorrow, so with masks, four guys and a room full of horny women wanting to use them for whatever th...

... Tez looked great as well, their just that one couple that can just look great wearing whatever they wanted, the party's going back to it's roots tomorrow, so with masks, four guys and a room full of horny women wanting to use them for whatever they wanted, Logan, Tez and Duncan are three of them, Mike's the fourth, he and Maryse are meeting them there, Stephanie asked the guys to come a few hours early this year, last time Logan came to one of these Christmas party's the guys arrived the day of the party and were jetlagged to hell, so this year they'll get a chance to rest up.

Briana: This is awesome. I've never actually been on a Private Jet before.

They all looked down the plane to see Briana Brandy but she likes to go by her ring name B-Fab, just admiring the jet, Logan smiled down to her as she walked over towards them, past Bianca and Tez, then flopped onto a seat beside Logan and Gionna, just like Bianca, she looks pretty great in everything she wears...