Chapter 54: A Day at a Spa!

{I'm running out of titles for these Chapters😅! Enjoy!}

========================

Logan's sitting at the dinning room table, just going over the names on the list, he, Alexis and Gionna have crossed a large amount off but a few of them haven't even got back in touch, so that's not helping, instead, he's being filled with false hope when they think they found the guy but then he's walked straight into a dead end, you'd think it would be easy to find someone in 2023.

Logan: Fuck me...

Logan dropped the pen, phone and sighed sitting back in the chair, his hands running over his face while he heard the girls laughing in the house, Alexis has her friends over, a few from outside the WWE so they don't know about them being in an open relationship, that's why Gionna and Sydney aren't here right now, so he's going solo.

Sarah: You still at that?

Logan looked to his side where the voice came from and saw one of Alexis' friends, she's nice and all but she can be a little stuck up so Logan doesn't really pay much mind to them, he's pretty sure they don't like him as well for some reason.

Sarah: Lexi asked me to see if you'd take a break.

Logan again didn't answer her, he just shook his head "No", Logan's focused on finding him, even if the guys been dead for 30 years now, he needs to know and it's actually annoyed him a little that Alexis would think he'd just be able to drop this like it was nothing, this is his entire focus now, even when he's in bed, he stares at the ceiling wondering if he'd ever find the man that gave him life.

Sarah: Can I give you some advice?

Logan looked back to her and indicated for her to do so, he's not really in the mood for anyone's advice or even their opinion he just wants to cross off every name on this list, it's that simple, once he has, he'll be able to sleep without questioning everything, Alexis told him it won't be a couple hour thing but he still seems to believe it should be.

Sarah: Take if from someone who never met her father either. It's not worth it. Focus on the people you have got, instead of the ones you could have.

She then left him and he just seemed confused, did Alexis tell them that this was his idea or did they just assume it was, Logan was happy not knowing, he was able to go through the rest of his life not knowing who his father was, it was Alexis and the others that disturbed the earth, not him, now it's all he can think about.

Logan: Shows how much you know. I don't give up that easily.

Logan said to himself and continued going through the list, he managed to scratch off three and leave messages to anther 5 before his attention was taken again, only this time it was by someone who shouldn't really be here right now.

Sydney: Hey, Logan...

Logan looked up and was about to ask her what she was doing here, she seemed to be sneaking around, so at least she was trying to keep their secret from Alexis' friends, however, Logan couldn't ask her anything since he was too caught off by her outfit...